10

England nodded and yawned next to the French man wiping the tears from his eyes.
"A very long night indeed , frog" France smiled faintly and ruffled the English mans hair.

"Ve...I'm going to check up on china..." italy walked out looking down at his feet. No one questioned or followed him. Just let him be.

"...I vonder if japans ok..." Prussia muttered to no one in particular. He was worried for his ally back in World War Two.

They were all worried. China got rapped and stabbed. Japan could be having a panic attack who knows.

"Check up on the sushi bastard then...I mean...it's not like I care...he just needs to read soon" Romano crosses his arms slightly red and kicked both feet up on the table.

"I agree..." Taiwan got up before walking out. "I'm going to drag him here...south help me please" South Korea groaned before following his sister to his big brothers room.

——— with italy———

Italy knocked on the door , hearing a soft 'come in' italy did so and ran up to China hugging him.
"Ve...China what happened?" Italy asked the nation. China shook his head wiping his tears away.

"It's nothing italy, Aru." Italy could tell that China was lying through his teeth but sighed holding China's hand.

"Let's go China~ the others are waiting plus, we might be going into some funny diary entries~" China nodded with a small faint blush painting his cheeks following the bubbly , happy go lucky, Italian.

———————————————

When italy walked back in with China he looked around.
"Welcome back China~!" Russia said unusually happy. Everyone were red and blushing. Especially the small Canadian.

"Wait...did you and Canada just-"
"n-no...." Canada said quietly "we d-don't do a-anything..."

Spain smirked and put quotation marks saying "didn't do anything" italy laughed and smiled.

"I'm happy for you two" China nodded in agreement.
"Well done, Aru!" England looked over at the small crowd and smiled softly.

Italy was talking a lot saying how happy he was before South Korea and Taiwan ran in dragging a exhausted japan through.
Canada smiles and kisses Russia's cheek and blushed softly.

China practically fangirled going red and couldn't stop smiling. Taiwan and south Korea grinned too but helped China up after his fangirl attack.

"Anki, your not normally the type to fangirl, da-ze" Taiwan nodded before China glared at them.

Italy just smiled at the commotion hugging the German tightly. England yawned rubbing his eyes.

"Can we all sleep now?" America smiled at his boyfriends cute actions and nodded picking his big eye browed lover up causing his to blush madly.

France smirked walking out of the room with America following him.

"We will talk to you guys later but first us three want alone time" America smirked with a wink and walked to his room with the Britt in his arms.

Canada smiled softly along with Russia and Italy. Germany sighed and picked Italy up and smiled.

"I'm taking Italy to his room so he can sleep, hopefully, this diary will be over soon" Germany walked out with Italy whining about how he wasn't tired.

Japan walked out staying silent with everyone watching him as he closed the door.

"Well japan is a lot quieter then usual, da?" Everyone nodded. Canada hugged the tall Russian and smiled softly closing his eyes.

"After what happed you cant be surprised" China looked at Canada biting his lip.
"I know we can't blame 日本...(Japan/ ríběn) anyway...I'm going to sleep...晚安 (good night / wǎn'ān)" China walked out leaving the three asians alone with Canada and Russia.

"So...who wants to play a game because it's like seriously boring standing here" taiwan sighed looking at her Chinese brother and grabbed him a Nintendo from underneath her desk.

"Occupy yourself then" Hong Kong's face lit up with glee and grinned turning the Nintendo on and playing animal crossing. Taiwan smiled at her older brother before looking at the cute couple in the room holding each other close with kumajiro acting like their child. South Korea stood next to her smiling.

"They really are cute together" Taiwan nodded before yawning.
"I'm going to get some shut eye...tell Hong I said night" she smiled at the Korean before walking out quietly.

"NO!!!" Russia and Canada looked at the angry Hong Kong who was glaring daggers at the game.
"I DIDNT WANT THE EXPANSION YET!!!" South Korea sighed.

"Hong kong...in door voices please..." Hong Kong grumbled and continued playing the game. Canada and Russia laughed before walking towards the door.

"We will see you guys later yeh?" Canada smiled walking out with the big teddy bear of a Russian following him.

"Why is everyone leaving???? Like seriously!!!" South Korea sat down and read a manga.

"Be quiet hong..." "DONT CALL ME HONG!!!!" South Korea smiled and flicked to the other page.

AN
Ok here's chapter 10 Hong Kong is very occ I apologize but I wanted something interesting that isn't about japan or China so I hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll see you later

*:.. o(▽≦)o ..:*

Words - 857