11

Before I start I apologise for the lack of updates I was thinking of how to keep this story interesting and I have ideas of a new story or two , I apologise that I'm doing more stories and not focusing on this, but I'm running out of ideas and because japan is one of my favourite Hetalia characters, I am cosplaying him for anime con, I always try to focus on him because I'm a sadist who likes putting him in pain which is weird I know but I can't help it.

Anyway I will try to focus on as many characters as I can but I will struggle due to the lack of ideas .

       𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕤𝕒𝕚𝕕 𝔼𝕟𝕛𝕠𝕪

Russia and Canada stayed in each other's tight embrace smiling softly. Hongkong was still playing the game on the Nintendo taiwan gave him and he was still raging about Mario Kart.

South Korea (I forgot there's North Korea but like vietnam and Thailand I didn't put them in because there's Laos and Macau India and japans prefectures and America's and if I included the whole world I would most likely forget the characters and plus south seems like he would have more family history) smiled at them watching Russia pick Canada up by his legs earning Canada to wrap his arms around Russia's neck.

South Korea looked away feeling a lonesome feel in his stomach before shaking his head.
"I'm going to sleep da-ze~" hongkong have him a thumbs up before going back to his game.

South Korea walked out and closed the door catching a small glimpse of Russia kissing Canada sweetly.

"OH MY GOD! LIKE STOP LOVE BIRDS!" Russia blushed along with Canada when they realized the hongkong was still in the room. Taiwan left not long ago and they exchanged a embarrassed look before walking out.

Hongkong sighed before looking back at the diary and smiled sadly.
"I don't blame you ge-ge...I never have...I actually respected you..."

Hongkong looked back at China's diary entry unknown to the nation in the room who became the new Canada.

"Ve...you don't hate him do you?"
Hongkong looked behind him towards the happy-go-lucky Italian.
"You don't hate any of them, you know japan went through pain and wanted to save you all, he even went against his own government and mine and Germany's Ve~"

Hong Kong's eyes widened at that comment and looked at the book.
"What do you mean-"

Italy cut him off smiling sadly.
"And China was hurt when he had to give you to England he still regrets it , he lost a son in a way" Hong Kong looked down.

"I noticed, you always hide your emotions like japan does. Do you want to talk about it?" Italy walked up to him rubbing his back.

"I-i...I always felt like a failure to him...anki...I was never ideal I always felt especially when I was given away for 99 years of my life...that I would never be ideal to him because I wasn't fully Chinese I had that English DNA in me and I hated it because I wanted him to know that I was still me , I was still the same child that he raised and helped grow" Hong Kong was a sobbing mess and by now had his face in Italy's chest. Italy stroked his hair soothing him smiling.

"Everything will be ok Ve~" hongkong sobbed more.
"Speak to America or Canada, they had england to deal with, and America wasn't England's ideal...but England Doesn't hate him even after what he did and if anything, I know from the bottom of my heart China doesn't hate you either , Ve~" hongkong moved his face away and nodded wiping his eyes.

"H-how are you so happy..." italy only smiled more stroking his head.
"I'm a old nation too, I've seen history like romano japan China England and France, me romano China and japan being the eldest here , I going off topic Ve...but...I'm always happy because he...holy Rome would want that and it helps those around me get better" italy pocked Hong Kong's nose doing a 'boop' sound effect which made hongkong laugh softly which only made Italy smile more.
"Like I have done to you Ve" Hong Kong nodded and smiled more wiping his tears away.
"You really are a very special person" italy smiled and ruffled his hair.
"Your starting to sound like kuro~"
Hong Kong frowned. "Kuro?"
Italy sighed his smile still painted on his face.
"Japans 2p we all have them even you , he said something like what you said, to the 2ps I'm a miracle worked as kuro doesn't have a 'heart' and shows no emotion to anyone so for him to care so much about me was a miracle" hongkong smiled softly.
"And I think I worked my miracle magic on you mr.im-a-hormonal-and-emotionless-teenager-despite-being-over-700-years-old" hongkong blushes and hit his arm slightly.

"Excuse me dudes but why are you up so early?" Italy smiled at the new guest.
"I was looking after HK now we should sleep so should you america"
America bit his lip.
"Can I crash out in your room...France is snoring...and I can't sleep I'm a light sleeper."

Italy smiled and nodded the three countries slept in the same room as each other having blissful dreams where nothing bad happened.

Ok authors note-
This isn't the end of the story so don't be sad we still have a lot to cover-

Ẁ̸̡̨̭͈͕̖͎̠̊͋̐̆͛̄͑͘͜e̸̡͇̘̼̰͎̻̽̈͗̽̈́̑̏ͅ ̶͎̺̼̱̇̔̌͜͝͝͝w̶̨͍̙̠̾͑̔̇́͆͌͌͌͝o̷̰̦̥̙̟̯̙̞̹̔̐̀̾̓ṅ̷͈̤̪̙̯̀̔͑̑͝'̵̥͍͖̮̣͕̩̗̑̏̓̑̔̃ẗ̶̤́̒̾̽ ̸̟̈́̃͌̈́͐̽͗̈́̋b̶̢̡̞̻̭̥̟̠̀̀͆̽̕͜ę̸̢̡̫̙̟͛ ̸̢͙͖͗f̴̧̜͈̗͎͙̖̝̎̎͘͘͠i̸̮̤͕̠̰͖͚̹̯̋̍̃͒n̷̮̲̰̮̤͒́i̵̗̽͐̍̏̓̍̏̋s̴͓̩͉̈͆̽h̸̙͐͋̒̒̏͛͛̄͝ě̵̹͎̦̠͜ď̸̘̪̞͉̤̜̤̥͝ ̶̗͝į̷̧͙͈͖̞͚̮̦̺̿͂ņ̶̭̣̟͈̝̳̪͇͕̿̃̎̈͊̅͋̆͘ ̴̘̰̺̹͊̌̈̕͜͝ạ̶̰͇͚̺̲̙̽̓́̓̚ ̶̨̣̪̪̠̠͓̣̀̈́w̸̫̫̥̘̫̉͜h̷̨̨̻̟̼̱͔̒͊̌̐̕͝͠ͅį̶͓͉̉̀͆͊̈́̆͘l̶̢̳͙̩̄͌͌͘ȩ̷̩̫̗͇̹̙̼̄͐ͅ

So don't get your hopes up that this will have 15 parts since there might be 20 or more so I hope you keep enjoying this story and I will add more drama or little games like the mafia game , beanboozled because
We would like to see the nations throw up after trying canned dog food.

Anyway that's all from me

ЯΣMΣMBΣЯ YӨЦЯ ПIᄃᄃΣ KΣΣP GӨIПG

-MΣ (ӨD IПƧƬΛ I DӨП'Ƭ PӨƧƬ ӨП MЦΉ ΛПYMӨЯΣ
JIMIПIΣ_JΛM_JΛMƧ)

Words - 1022