2

You reject if you see this - I hate you and why are you reading this when I said don't read this 😭😭//

"The first one is...America's..."

The room looked at the American nation as he looked away from embarrassment.

"Ve, do you want to sit down~?" Italy suggested to the nations. The nations nodded as they took their respected seats at the table.

"Dear diary,
I finally gained independence but part of me feels like I lost a piece of me...iggy no Arthur was always there for me he raised me when I was young..."

Italy looked up from the book at America.
The room was silent until England spoke.
"Even after what i put you through...you still thought of me as your raiser..." America turned to look at England and nodded before walking towards him and giving him a hug.
"Ohohohohohon~ someone's releasing sexual tension~" England looked at France and scowled before...
"SHUT UP FROG!"
America smiled as he watched France and England bicker.

"VILL YOU TWO SHUT UP VE NEED TO CONTINUE!!!" France and England stopped and looked at him before moving away from each other.

"Ve....i...don't want to read it...not this one....."

Italy placed the small book down so someone could pick it up before Romano himself picked it up only to find it was his entry..

"I-I....." Romano rolled his eyes
"It's says..."

I don't know why no one loves me. I know I'm not as friendly as feliciano I'm not as good at art like he is I've never been as talented...But I have good traits to...So why am I always singled out. Grandpa Rome never loved me.  Antonio wanted to swap me for fratello when I was younger so why does no one loves me...am I that bad of a country or is this their way of saying I'm useless and should disappear...why have a untalented nation...all I do is make people angry or annoyed...not to mention the fact that I'm always second best...it's always feliciano Feliciano Feliciano....it's hurts....like my arms right now...except this is worse...no matter how much pain I inflict into my body...it just heals up again...

The room becomes quiet as Spain and Italy looked at Romano. "Roma..." spain looked at Romano while he (Romano) looked at his fingers with his head down. Italy walked over to Romano and Spain.
"Ve...you don't mean that fratello..."
Romano didn't respond and only bit his lip. "Fratello..."Romano looked up to italy.
"What do you want me to say!? No it's not true when it is! No one loves me not even grandpa I have a reason to not want to live!" America looked at Romano followed by everyone.
"Roma...who said your grandpa hated you?" Spain hugged Romano. Romano his his face in his chest and started crying. It was a rare and a surprising sight to see Romano cry. Japan not being affectionate but who had a good relationship with Romano; went and rubbed his back.
"Romano your roved by so many peopre" Italy looked at japan and smiled at him. His comforting tactics were working for Romano. Romano wiped his tears and nodded.
"Thanks sushi bastard...and tomato bastard..." japan gave Romano a small smile that lasted only for a few seconds. Only Romano saw it and looked away with a small pink blush on his cheeks.

Germany stepped up ready to read the next entry.
"Paaaannnnnndddddddaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
The room laughed as china looked away embarrassed. Romano seemed to be better and everyone returned to normal.

"Vats a entry alright..." germany sighed unamused and flipped to reveal a clue.

Japan looked at germany confused.
"What is it germany-san?"
Russia went behind Germany before he was able to say anything and snatched the note away from him.

"It says that the person who collected the diaries are someone you know very well. You ignore them but want to be noticed" everyone looked confused some like germany and japan hid it while Italy gave a face of confusion.
"Now does anyone want to be part of Russia da?" No one said yes or no but simply ignored him.

Germany continued to read.
"Vis one is a diary...

Dear diary
I do not get or understand why everyone fears me I only act scary because I thought it's a game...everyone plays games...so why is it bad to play games with other nations...am I that cruel or horrible..."

America looked at Russia then at Romano and England.
"Dudes no offense but you three plus germany are scary...so who's is it?"

France stepped in and hushed America:
"Ameriqe one dose not need to say let you find out for yourselves..."

Don't forget to comment so I can improve the story (*''*)