{fake friends}

"i'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that i have to live without."

emily arrived at the curtis house about ten minutes after everyone else did, given she had to ride a bike into town

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

emily arrived at the curtis house about ten minutes after everyone else did, given she had to ride a bike into town. emily walked into the front door of the house and called out "i'm here!" and all of the boys peeped their heads out of the rooms they were in to see her. "took you long enough kid." dally teased her. "i'm sorry but did you ride a bike twenty minutes into town? hmmm. no you didn't." she sassed back playfully as she walked into the bathroom to go wash her hands off. emily over heard dally turn to two bit and say "your baby sister is one feisty little broad isn't she?" "i'm not a baby!" emily called out as she put her hand on the slightly cracked bathroom door and swung it open. when it opened she saw ponyboy popping a zit in the mirror. "god pony that's disgusting." she said immediately grossed out. emily had a weak stomach, and was grossed out by pretty much everything. "you're being over dramatic" ponyboy said looking at her, tilting his head her way. "no i'm not. that is utterly disgusting." she said putting her chin up a bit, pretending to be a snotty soc. "so then how distgusting is this?" pony said as he showed her the blood from his zit, on his finger. "pony that's disgusting!" emily yelled as she gagged and ran away. pony chased her around the house as she screamed her head off. "what in the hell is going on?" darry asked confused as he was trying to cook dinner in the kitchen. "your rabid little brother is chasing me with zit blood!" emily screamed as she stopped to take a breath of air, only to notice ponyboy was on her trail again. "nooo. please don't. please don't, i'm begging you!" she yelled again. she ran in a circle through the living room and back into the kitchen, by the table where steve stood, talking to soda. soda was way too close to pony for her to hide behind, so without thinking she wrapped her arms around steve's waist and hid behind him from ponyboy. "soda get your freaky little horsey brother away from me." emily giggled out of breath. "what was he doing?" steve asked laughing, as he secretly enjoyed the feeling of her arms wrapped around him. but before she could answer his question, evie, sylvia, and sandy all burst through the living room door and walked in to see emily with her arms around steve. "what in the hell is this?" evie asked loudly. steve didn't say a thing, which emily secretly liked, but would never let anyone know. "i'm so sorry, it was nothing. i was just running from ponyboy and hid behind him. it's nothing, swear to go-" emily was cut off by evie laughing. "i was kidding emily relax." she giggled. "oh..yeah right." emily said as she giggled along with the other girls. "now come on, us four are gonna go do makeovers at sylvia's house alright?" evie asked as she pulled emily away from the others. "bye sugar!" sandy called out to soda. "bye bye boys!" evie and sylvia both said in a flirtatious manor. emily shot the boys one last look that said "please help" and they all chuckled, knowing emily couldn't stand them.

once the girls got to sylvia's, they all went upstairs into her room, and closed the door. once it was closed evie whipped around and pinned emily to the wall, making a loud thud. "ever go near my man like that again, and we'll end you, you hear me?" evie said through gritted teeth. "i-it wasn't like t-that i-i swear." emily pleaded as she squirmed under evie's arm. "okay miss priss, enough." sylvia said grabbing evie's shoulder and pulling her off of emily. "i was only kidding." evie smiled innocently at emily and emily replied back at her with tears in her eyes, ready to let them drop at any minute "i-i should probably get going." and with that she ran down the stairs and out of the house. 

once she got far enough away from sylvia's house, she just started walking, knowing they weren't going to waste their energy on chasing her. evie was always like this with her, she would get angry and threaten her, and then tell her she was only kidding. at first emily believed her, but   now emily hardly believes she ever jokes about anything. sylvia's always been the nicest to emily, don't get me wrong she was rude to her sometimes, but sylvia was rude to everyone. she hated sandy and evie almost as much as emily did. sandy, now sandy was just an annoying bitch. she wasn't much of the leader she made herself out to be. she was like a mosquito, she just relied on other people all of the time and was annoying as shit.

once emily returned back to the curtis house, she just walked in and sat on the couch next to her brother and watched mickey with him. steve looked over at her and said "home so soon?" laughing. emily just shot him a glare, she wished she could just tell soda, steve, and dally what bitches their girlfriends were. 

tear drops on my guitar; steve randleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें