{back at it again}

"he's the time taken up, but there's never enough, and he's all that i need to fall into, drew looks at me, i fake a smile so he won't see."

it was emily's first day back at the lake house, and she had a couple of new songs she had written while she was unable to sing

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

it was emily's first day back at the lake house, and she had a couple of new songs she had written while she was unable to sing. the guys had all came to surprise her, once again, at the lake house to watch her preform for the first time since she was gone.

emily walked up and grabbed the mic and began to speak, "hey guys, so as you may know i was gone for the past three weeks due to a throat injury called dysphonia. i've made a full recovery, something that i was very lucky to have happen to me. i couldn't sing for the majority of that time, so it gave me plenty of time to write new music for you guys!" she said as she smiled and everyone clapped for her. she had quite the audience at the lake house that she was sure gonna miss once summer was over. "i've got three new songs i'm going to sing for you today, and the first one is called 'fifteen', and i wrote it about my first year of high school experience." emily said before singing the song.

" you take a deep breath and you walk through the doors, it's the morning of your very first day, you say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while, try and stay out of everybody's way, it's your freshmen year and you're gonna be here for the next four years in this town, hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say 'you know i haven't seen you around, before'. cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them, and when you're fifteen feeling like there's nothing to figure out, well, count to ten, take it in, this is life before you know who you're gonna be, fifteen. you sit in class next to reheat named abigail, and soon enough you're best friends, laughing at the other girls who think they're so cool, we'll be outta here as soon as we can, and then you're on your very first date and he's got a car, and you're feeling like flying, and your momma's waiting up and you're thinking he's the one, and you're dancing round your room when the night ends, when the night ends. cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them, and when you're fifteen and your first kiss makes your head spin round, but in life you'll do things greater than, dating the boy on the football team, but i didn't know it at fifteen. when all you wanted was to be wanted, wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now, back then i swore i was gonna marry him someday, but i realized some bigger dreams of mine, and abigail gave everything she had to a boy who changed his mind, and we both cried. cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you, you're gonna believe them, and when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall, i've found time can heal most anything, and you just might find who you're supposed to be, i didn't know who i was supposed to be, at fifteen. la la la la la la la la la la. la la la la la la la la la. la la la la la la. your very first day, take a deep breath, girl, take a deep breath as you walk through the doors." 

everyone clapped loudly for emily, and she couldn't help but smile at the boys, especially steve. "okay so my next song is called 'our song' and then the song after that is called 'mine'" emily smiled at everyone.