Chapter 1

Y/N POV

I look in the mirror, ready for U.A and people trying to be my friend. I look around and see the time and grabs my book bag and runs out the door.

I reach U.A and I look up and see a huge building and I walk in. "Wow this place is..gross, to much people.." while I'm talking to myself I bump into someone and he holds out his hand.

He looks like broccoli, I sigh and pushes his hand and gets up by myself. He sighs and I walk to my class, "class..1-A.." I open the door and people stare at me.

"...stop staring at me.." I say as I sit down and Put my head down. "HEY MY NAME IS MINA!!!" I sigh and look away and she taps me.

"Not looking for enemies but I'm not playing nice." I look her and looks down, I look at a boy with spiky hair "stops looking at me or your asking for a death wish." He says as I turn to him. "I want the death wish, there no point of living, everything is fake. Nothing is real, only death is" I say that, staring in his eyes and the whole class stares at me.

The boy I bumped into walks in and smiles. I turn around and puts my head down, my hair covering my face. He sits next to me and hands me a pencil. I look at him with a no emotionless face and points the pencil to my arm.

"Maybe if I end it, no more pain." The green boy eyes widen open and takes the pencil. I sigh and puts my head down.

~ skipping time to leave, this is sad..you have been warned.~

I start walking the guy named bakugou pushes me to the ground. "HEY DEPRESSED BITCH!" He says that, I sigh and look at him "hey..." he grabs my school shirt and looks at me.

"How about you go die!", "I wish.." he throws me to ground, making my arm have a big cut on it. "WEIRDO!" He kicks me and my nose starts bleeding. "GET UP AND FIGHT ME!" I get up and walk away.

"FIGHT ME!" I shake my head no and he sends a big explosion at me, I use my quirk reflection, to send it back to him and he jumps out the way, before he looks at me; I'm already walking away, hands in my pocket.

"Go hang yourself.." he walks away and I hear that and I remember that so many in my life said that and I cover my mouth with my hand and start crying and runs home.