2

When I ran home, I ran to my room and grabbed my blade. "I haven't used you in a long time..". She closes her eyes and points it at her arm and...cut...1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9...10...

Time passing

I sit down and todoroki walks up to me and holds out his hand to me. "Don't push it away..here..come here.." I look away and grab it. His soft was kinda nice. We walked to roof and he sat me down and looked at me.

"Listen, you know Izuku?" He says as I slowly nod. "He likes you..a lot" you sigh and start to leave and he gets up and grabs me by my hips, pulling me close to him. "I want to be your friend..." he looks at my arm and looks at me.

He pulls up the sleeve, showing 10 cuts on her wrist, todoroki looks up at me and hugs me. "Please stop.." he whispers in my ear. "There's no stopping when you started.." he lets go and I walk back in the building.

I pull down my sleeve and sighs and goes back to class. All I see is bakugou bullying deku. When deku was about to get another punch in the face (his nose is bleeding) I walk in and use my quirk.

When he hits deku and punch went back to him and now bakugou's nose starts bleeding. Deku has his eyes close, he slowly opens it

Deku POV
all he sees in bakugou walks up to y/n and punch her, making her fall. A hole black eye.

When bakugou got out of the classroom. I ran to her and looked to see if she was breathing. She was and I was happy, I see her arms bleeding and I look at it and pull up the sleeve.

I regret what I saw..she's cutting...