3

Deku POV

I pull her sleeve down and pick her up, she's so cute. I carry her to recovery girl and she smiles and I leave the room. I walk back to the class, todoroki runs up to me. "Hey..I heard..".

Deku looks up from crying. "Y-Yeah.." todoroki hugs me and lets go. Todoroki walks in the room and I leave. "Why..does she cut.."

~A few days later~

Y/n POV
I walk into the classroom lookin depressed as usual. I look up and see bakugou coming towards me, I stand still and stare at him. He hugs me and I don't hug back. "I'm sorry..y/n".

"Don't be sorry." I say as I walk to my seat. I look over and see deku writing in his book and todoroki slowly falling asleep. "hey y/n wanna go on a date!!" Denki says to me and I sigh and look at him, with a fake smile.

"No, I'm fine but thank you for asking!" Denki puts up a thumbs up and I look away and lay my head on the desk.

Todoroki's POV

I wish I could help her in any way, shape, or form. Someone taps me and I turn and see momo. "Hey shoto! Wanna go on a date w-with m-me.." she says as she smiles. "No I'm fine"

She sighs and smiles again "that's fine!!" She sits down and makes little candy's with her quirk. I sigh and smiles when I look at y/n.