4

|At training~

Deku's POV

I get teamed up with Todoroki and we are against y/n and denki. I look at building and make a fist and smiles at Todoroki, he nods and we walk in. We see y/n walking around and todoroki sends a lot of ice towards her.

She looks over and doesn't get scared, get holds out her hand and makes it come back at us. "WATCH OUT DEKU!" He grabs me and pulls me to the side, the ice breaks and we look over and see she's gone.

We start running to the bomb and we see denki and y/n talking. "DEKU NOW!" I flys towards them with my fist in the air, all I got to do in touch the bomb!! Denki nods and makes the floor electric..but it's not towards us..it's on them.

Y/n touches the electric and the electric comes towards us. It hits us and we faint. All I could remember was people cheering for denki and y/n.

~in the hospital room~

Todoroki's POV

I slowly wake up and sees y/n sitting there, and I see deku slowly wake up also. "Hey.." she looks at us. "Hey y/n, great job!!" Deku says but she looks away. "I don't like using my quirk when it hurts people."

Deku nods and smiles "me too!" "Also me." We laugh and y/n doesn't. "Hey y/n..wanna go out?" She nods with no emotion support. "Can I come along" I say and deku nods.

"Sure.." y/n says as she leaves, but then deku runs up to her and holds her hand and pulls her close. "Y/n.." deku says and she turns around and deku gives her a long lasting..kiss..