The Big Day

You and Quincy had eaten, watching Polaris: Player Select while you two were at it. "Quin?" you call out. "You alright?"

He had walked over to his room for unknown reasons after he finished eating, a call to accept. "Quin?" You say, louder this time. You walk into his room, you didn't see him. You hear sobs coming from his bathroom. That's when you see him, standing over the sink, razor in hand, blood spilling from his wrist.

You run over, fearing for your friend's health. You feel like you owe him for all the help he's given you.

-It appears that he's had a mental breakdown.-

+No, shit Sherlock.+

I'm going in.

+Pass, no.+

I've been here longer than you have, remember. I've got this.

Reluctantly, you give Passive control and you appear by the screen showing what Pass is doing. Luna looked visibly worried, Minerva, well, you couldn't tell. She was staring blankly at the screen, no regard for what's around her.

Passive makes us run over to Quincy and get the razor from him. "Quin, what's going on?" She asks, gesturing to his wrist. He didn't pay attention, tears just kept spilling, falling, never to end. "Trust me, you can tell us anything."

"Mis abuelos..... Están Muertos..." you heard him say through his sobs. Passive gives him a hug. His grandparents had died. You couldn't help but feel bad for him.

Then Aggressive snaps out of her trance and yells. "Passive back away!! His aggressiveness is up a lot!! He might hit you!!"

On it. Passive response.

Passive let go, and right at that moment, Quincy lashes out. "They died! And I could've stopped it!!" He yelled. He broke down, pressing his back against the wall, repeating "I could've stopped it." under his breath.

Y/N, take over for me.

+Got it.+

You take control of your body and Passive comes out. I have a power that can control passive emotions, if I make it powerful enough, I can convey him to sleep.

.Go ahead. .He needs it, he probably stayed up night after night thinking about it.

Passive nods, walking over to Quincy, making him falling asleep in seconds. Can anybody carry him? He's a big guy.

-I think Y/N has telekinesis.... I scanned her....-

.Ok, Y/N, do you want to try?.

+Later? Can we all try to pick him up? I might need practice.+

Alright, but, Luna, do you know all our powers?

-Yeah.......-

Good, let's get him on his bed and maybe we can get something out of his head.

Everyone comes out, leaving nobody in the mindscape. The four of you walk over to Quincy, and with an effort, you pick him up, he was light for his size, but that doesn't mean he wasn't heavy, being 6'4", he is not tiny. You carry him to his bed and put his sheets over him. You figure that he would wake up and get everything he needed to do, done.

-I have a sensation that these powers may not be it.-

Ok, great, but we need to find time and place for the two of you to train. Especially Y/N, since she doesn't know how to use her powers at all.

-Got it.-

Now let's get ready for bed.

Pomona takes control and gets us ready quickly, quietly, and efficiently. Soon enough we get into bed and the screen cuts out, signaling that you were in this "sleep mode." Then you see a yellow light coming towards the 3 of you, out of that light, you see a 5-year-old girl, as soon she formed, she fell.