A Time

All of you gather around the girl in white. I look around to see that basically almost all the known egos, or sides, that exist on youtube, all standing by their respective Youtubers. You, Quincy, and the others stand by each other, not knowing what to do since everyone seemed to know one another, and the lot of were just there, you were just a fan of their channels.

"You may be wondering what happened to bring all of you together here today. Some of you don't even know each other." The girl says. "(Y/N), I am your host body, what is causing you to have a personality disorder. I only appear now because you can all work together well, and there is a darkness rising in this world. All of you are the only ones to stop it."

Everyone exchanges a glance at the four of you. "The only reason I am condemned to be the host body is that I have caused immense devastation to each region in which you are from. The Black Plague, the American Civil War, both World Wars." She continues. "Y/N, I have a gift for you."

She opens her hand and a single orb goes out. It turns into the form of a person. "This is your spirit, another side and the only one who can communicate with me, Samantha, my opposite. Over the years, we have to prepare for this day since the day you were born, she will be your guide." The girl says. The form of a girl comes to form the orb. Now the Host Body had an apparent staff in her hands. "I just need all of you to put one hand on this."

Everyone does so. Bitch

You, Passive, Aggressive, and Negative's hands all shoot to our temples. Luna starts glitching out more, Minerva starts glowing a brighter red, and you were taking Zoe to an area a fair distance away. Once you did, you sent out an exploding TNT, septic sam, a brofist, and a diamond sword. Though you told Passive to stay back, she ran back over and sent out a few music note projectiles.

Once Negative got a hold of herself, she sent up a few wand projectiles and Aggressive sent out olive leaf projectiles.

"Who did it? Which one of you did it?" Negative yells at Dark and Natemare.

-Put a projectile by the ones you think did it.-

Projectiles flew and pushed all the dark sides up in front of you. "Today is our birthday, so better not upset us now," Minerva says.

You sent out enough TNTs for each of the dark sides. "Tell me when." You say.

"It wasn't me I swear!!" Both of Ethan's dark egos say.

Choose differently.

Then this pushed you, you ended up using your telekinesis for the first time and lifted Phantom and Dark.

"These two would have a motive. But it's the ones we don't know shit about that seems suspicious."

You lift Zapped a Pewdiepie ego, and Zestor, an Ethan ego. But you quickly put down Zestor down. "But, Zest was dead for a time in a fanfic, which would affect him here and since Zap is so quiet, you don't really know what he's going to do."

You lift Wilford, Google, and the new sides. "But, both Google and Wilford have had murderous tendencies, but we don't know much about the rest of you."

"Y/N....... Put the intersides down, they reprogrammed Google to not have murderous tendencies and feel emotions, and Wilford's in therapy with Shneep put them down. Put the female sides down too, it sounded Male, eliminating them immediately." Negative says. "But in the Datascape, I did a scan of all of them, and Mark's has voice imitation so she is a possibility."

You put down the intersides, and the genderbent sides, but Mark's female side.

You're making Matthew proud.