8

TIME FLEW BY IN THE BLINK OF AND EYE and it was now summer. this was the time where everyone sat by the pool & threw unforgettable parties.

ethan and grayson attended and threw many parties of their own which occasionally landed them in jail for the night but only to be bailed out in the morning by lisa their mother.
ethan changed.

he turned into the party animal he promised himself that he wouldn't.
he couldn't control his urges so he eventually broke up with heather and started hooking up with random nobody's.
they would try to talk to him at school but with all the alcohol in his blood stream,
he couldn't seem to remember their names.

he only remembered yours.

oh my love, can't you see yourself by my side?
i don't suppose you could convince your lover to change his mind?

the voices in ethan's head were getting the best of him as he was sober.
as he drowned his sorrows away and shots the voices became more and more distant.

i was doing fine without ya
'til I saw your face, now i can't erase.
i looked at you as you entered the party and my god.
it was like a greek god, aphrodite.

i saw the unhappy look on your face and just shook my head in disappointment.
giving in to all his bullshit

ethan rushes over to the girl and pulled her arm quite hard catching her off guard. she groaned as ethan dragged we upstairs to a secluded room.

"is this what you want, is this who you are?" you ask to which ethan just pushes you down against the bed letting the toxicity he craved get the best of him.

the two begin a heated make out until eventually you break it up.
"e- i can't, i want to but i just can't-" you speak on the verge of tears to which ethan pulls you in close.

"hey hey calm down, it's all going to be okay, what's wrong? talk to me" ethan coos running his hands through your hair.

"i was doing fine without ya
'til I saw your eyes turn away from mine" she admits looking into ethan's brown yet somehow ocean eyes.

2 more chapters!