Welcome Back To St. Vladimir

I

Eyes turned toward us as we walk our way to the canteen. Why? Because  our group were head turner and eye catcher, we are celebrities in our own way.  Me having a badass parents who were branded as legendary guardians  Rosemarie Hathaway and Dmitri Belikov. Lian Dragomir Ozera, the first  daughter of Queen Vasilisa and Prince Christian. Sydrian Ivashkov, son of an  alchemist, Sydney Sage and a well known artist father Adrian Ivashkov. Mion  Drozdov, son of Mia Renaldi and Aaron Drozdov and Chris Dragomir Ozera  the only son of the royal couple and older brother of Lian. Our group is  definitely famous and held the school.s respect. Everyone was fascinated  seeing us on one whole group some envy us, some hate us and some adore us.

"What are you doing here? You already graduated!" Mion exclaimed eying at  Chris

"Well, I asked mom to stay for a year to wait for my little sister to graduate" he  said winking on me. I rolled my eyes.

"What?!" Lian complained. Sydrian laughed with her reaction.

"Hold your horse, young ninny! Go complain to the queen" he walked beside  me

"Right, Ro?" he asked sliding one hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and  look at him sharply. Chris was hitting me since 1st grade, I think, but he still  didn't have the courage to accept that he's not my type. My heart only belongs  to one; Sydrian. Our parents decided to enrol us in the same school year so even  if Sydrian and Lian were younger than us by 1 year and a half, we still became  classmates. Chris and Adrianne were on the same batch. We settle down in our  usual place in the canteen. We ordered food for ourselves. I had my favourite  beef steak and glazed doughnuts.

"Oops, no metals for you deary." Chris said snatching the knife.

"What? I can manage; I just need to be careful." I snatched the knife back and  for the first time in my 17 years of existence I was cut by a metal knife.

"I'm so sorry! Ro are you alright?" Chris asked pulling his handkerchief and  placed it to my bleeding finger.

 "S---t" For a moment I didn.t know how I felt my heart thud rapidly in my  chest. I felt dizzy and the world swarmed before me.

"What shall we do?" Lian frantically asked seeing my head laid unstable on  Sydrian's shoulder. We're beginning to attract attention from the mob.  

Everyone in our table was in panic.

"Let's bring Ro to the clinic" Sydrian suggested. They were about to bring me  to the clinic when our literature teacher and Lian and Chris.s aunt Jill Dragomir  Castile came toward us.

"What happened?" she worriedly asked.

"I cut her with a metal" Chris admitted guiltily.

"What?! Chris you know the secret! She must not be cut with metals!" she  whispered in a sharp voice. Only few people knew about my special ability  even I didn.t know much about it. My parents kept it a secret because they were  afraid that I will be exploited.

"Bring her to the clinic. Hurry!" But before they got a hold of me I regained my  consciousness. They peered over me as well as the other minors who saw me  faint.

"Are you okay?" They asked.

"I don.t know. I feel weak" I admitted and tried to stand up but swayed in the  process. I gripped Sydrian's arm and Chris came on my rescue. He carried me  through the clinic. I didn.t complain because I was too weak to do so. I buried  my face in his chest. Dr. Olendzki and her assistant, Mary treated me for a  while and called up my mom.

"Rossetti! What happened? I told you to be careful around metals right?" she  yanked me over the phone.

"It wasn't me mom. It was an accident when Chris snatched the knife from me"  I explained.

"Let me speak with him" she said.

"He's not here, mom" I replied.

"Anyway, are you sure you're okay now? Your father will be coming over  tomorrow for the moroi defense talk." She then hung up. I sighed; my parents  were overprotective that sometimes I need to feel some air and space. The fact  that I was born clinically dead and alchemist believed that I wouldn't live this  long had pushed them to act like that. Sometimes, people compared me to them  that I didn.t know my own self anymore. I want to be out of their shadows and  so I strive to be on top of everything to establish myself. I walk to my Combat  class and greeted my teacher Eddie Castile, Jill.s husband, and seated beside  Sydrian.

"How are you?" He asked. I can hear my heartbeat again. I tried hard not to  blush.

"I'm fine, good as new." I answered. The class took about an hour and a half  until Eddie dismissed us.

"You'll be practicing with different kinds of weapons tomorrow, goodbye"  whispers of excitement filled the room.

Watche out for the next part thanks guyz... don't forget to vote and comment....