M.I.A💔

* Taina POV*
Its been three days since all that happened & here i am still in kentrell house waiting on him to come around like i did something wrong i haven't slept in our bed, He haven't been here for 5 days, and i know he's okay he keeps posting on IG & twitter. He didn't speak or check in when he came here at 5am two nights ago he went upstairs and left right back out. No call or No text but i wasn't going to stress him about it i have a photo shoot today in a hour matter fact. I jumped out the bed did my hygiene, grabbed my luggage & walked out the house locking it up, i packed whatever i could to go stay at a hotel for a few days just to get some days to myself.
*30 minutes later* i walked into my session, hi everyone i said with a fake smile :) are you guys ready? i just have to change my outfit and get my makeup done then we can get this thing going i said! After getting my hair and make up done i felt a lil better within myself i took my photos, changed my hair & my outfits and after TWOOO long hours i was done. My manager insisted that we go out for drinks so i tagged along with the rest of the crew for tonight , i took a picture uploading it on IG.

lataina_xo : self love is the best love #yaGIRLisBACK♥️* i closed the app* seeing my notifications come through! it's okay it's nobody i wanna speak too

* i closed the app* seeing my notifications come through! it's okay it's nobody i wanna speak too. After so many drinks i can't believe i was able to make it to my hotel & check in, i slid my key in unlocking the door; I slipped out my clothes got in the shower & just washed myself extra hard, i stepped out feeling all ready for bed! i didn't wanna watch tv i just laid in the dark & turned on pandora & after 5 long days i just cried, cried, cried & cried! Here i was trying to hold everything back and i just couldn't anymore, how's kentrell missing with nothing to say like i did something wrong for us to be here.
* Kentrell POV*
Do you wanna be with me fr YB? nikki asked i been here for 5 days i stopped by my house two nights ago to grab some things, i can't believe i'm sitting here avoiding the girl i basically call my wife because i don't know how to explain what it is she saw. i came out of my thoughts and answered nikki, i wouldn't be here with you right now if it was something different. I don't need you getting in your feelings or worrying i got you i told her! Matter fact get up and let's go out to eat, i know i shouldn't be taking her out in public but a nigga hungry and i know she won't let me
leave me alone unless i'm going to the studio. She jumped up running in the bathroom to get dressed, i took my phone out * no missed calls* i clicked on instagram seeing taina be the first person on my story, wow my wife😍😍😍 i thought to myself, i heard foot steps & clicked out of it so fast idk why i'm hiding taina from nikki she was here first and down with me through it all nikki was suppose to be a good sex feeling once in a while.
* 30 minutes later * we pulled up to the hottest restaurant in downtown ATL hopefully nobody notice us i thought to myself but here nikki was trying to make friends and show me off. After finally being seated i was all into my menu until i looked up i thought i was bugging or is that Taina, until nikki pointed out there go ya ex is she still stalking us. she asked? Nah i think she on a date even though i know she wasn't, we made eye contact and she just looked down i know i should be with her instead of nikki, i should get up and walk over there to talk to her why is she even down here alone my house is 45 minutes away i thought to myself! Hello Hello Kentrellll, You don't hear me? you wanna be with her still or something nikki said shouting causing attention and taina to look over here, i shook my head in disbelief that she just had a outburst, it wasn't even like that" Don't do that shit again ever, i gave her a look
* Taina POV*
I see kentrell & his side piece, I Guess we have nothing to talk about since he's doing this but haven't contacted me. I finished my food left the money and a tip% before i said thank you & walked out:) Now i can see why he didn't fight for me or chase me like he used to but it's okay it was time to move on from kentrell even if it caused me a couple of lonely crying nights & a heartbreak he was my first for everything but now it's time to explore & let better come to me.

- Trying to give ya something to read & not just one chapter:)