baby shower pt.2💗

*Taina POV*
I woke up from the sound of my alarm clock, my make up appointment is in 45 mins it's gon take me 15 mins to get there, i grabbed my purse & phone before walking downstairs i walked into the kitchen to grab a water & a piece of cake; my sister & best friend walked up to me fully dressed asking where we was going😂 i looked at them they're stalkers seriously! to the mall to get my make up done i said walking away with them on my heels i turned around being funny just to bump into my sister ya can back up some ya know i said! Mommmmm i yelled looking for her, yes baby what's wrong you ok? she asked almost panicking; i looked at her, yes i'm okay i'm just lyk that i'm heading out to my make-up appointment see you in a few:) i said walking to the door, okay i'm going to the hall once i'm dressed to make sure everything is coming along & to direct whoever inside just incase your late she said smirking at me. Since annoying #1&2 wanted to tag along i'll make one of them drive, i unlocked the door once i got by the passenger seat & they argued about who was driving until my sister got in the driver seat i laughed to myself she hated driving but oh well! After 20 minutes cause she wanted to drive slow we pulled up to the mall handing valet parking my keys & walking to MAC i was just on time & hoped i like my face after since i hated make up. I was so hungry but my face was almost done, no lipstick i told her pulling out my clear lipgloss giving it to her, she applied some & i was done, i looked up & was inlove😍 wowwwww my best friend & sister said right after me, i wanted to cry but i didn't wanna ruin it, it looked so natural i never wear make up but i paid the girl leaving her a 45$ tip it was beautiful & just for me!!!!

 I was so hungry but my face was almost done, no lipstick i told her pulling out my clear lipgloss giving it to her, she applied some & i was done, i looked up & was inlove😍 wowwwww my best friend & sister said right after me, i wanted to cry but...

*2'1/2 hours later*
I was home getting ready, i was so emotional today but it was tears of joy & happiness i get to celebrate bringing my baby in this world & today i get to tell her name to the world!♥️ I felt like i was rushing but i didn't really want to be there at exactly 4:30 i wanted other people there before me so i can make a grand entrance😂. I was dressed & ready to go, i went downstairs earning a look from ben & my sister "😱" why ya looking like that? do i look bad? i asked frowning! "No no your fine as shit sis itenya" ben told me, i could've shed a tear but i didn't want to mess up my makeup, i waited for my bestfriend to come downstairs & we left out, ben decided he want to drive so we can get there faster it was already 5:30 & was over at 8, so many thoughts were running through my head i picked up about to text kentrell but decided against it, i'll see him there; We pulled up to the hall i took a deep breath before i opened the door to get out i was so nervous about seeing everything & everybody but i had to get myself together & walk in; I did just that walking in seeing all me & kentrell family got me so emotional, thank god ben was right there to comfort me. After 30 minutes of walking around speaking to everybody i was ready to sit down & eat, it was so many people & more people coming everybody except the sperm donor i thought to myself.
*3'1/2 hours later*
We were cleaning up, i just got finish looking at half of my gifts i couldn't do all of them here so ben & the gang started taking them to the sprinter so they can go to my mom house til i get a new apartment i would do that tomorrow " house hunting" everybody was sitting around talking & dancing when kentrell finally walked in & then with his baby mother, i hope he didn't approach me in no way, he lost his mind but i'll help him find it today! Thank god it was over, he was over there talking to his mom & i could tell it was intense on how she was looking & moving her arms. I slipped out the hall going to my car i did not want to talk to him! I picked up my phone lowering my screen light before i seen him coming out upset going straight to his car with his BM & driving off, he didn't even at least try to talk to me; i see how this is gonna go & i'm becoming fine with it. I got out my car walking back into the place being stopped by sheronda, you okay? she asked, yes i'm okay he walked right past me not one word it's fine i'm not gon talk about that, everyone's cleaning up.. could i go? i'm overwhelmed & i really enjoyed myself & cant wait to have malia alice gaulden i said smiling to her☺️ okay you can go, i love you & it's sad he don't even know his baby name but i'll let it go she said to me before hugging me & walking away. I was going to my mom house for the night, i looked for my sister & bestfriend so they can ride with me to my house real fast; i was so tired but i wanted to drop the car kentrell brought me back off to him so i'll drive that car & my sister or whichever one of them can drive my car to follow us. After finding them we were ready to go, first step was my house & i just pray kentrell isn't on my property it's his too but more of mine til tomorrow; pulling up to my house to get my other car, i got out getting in the driver seat before pulling off i was in the car alone but just for now & all i wanted to do was break down but i had to remain the strongest. After driving for 20 minutes i pulled up to his house letting my best friend know to stay outside the gate, i put his pin in the gate, parking his car & walking back out" he'll realize eventually & this was my last straw, i wanted to be bitter but i'm better then that so i'll just take my L & move on he'll come around for baby M if not that's fine.