Tour pt.1

Taina POV
We just landed in miami, the weather was so nice out here i couldn't wait to put some pieces together & get cute! I was holding a babbling malia while looking for our driver montana said he sent, oh there they are i waved at them before getting in the car letting them load everything up i'm going to be the mature person i am on this trip & it's just a family trip/ malia coming to see her dad.
*25mins later* We pulled up to the hotel they were staying at, walking in the lobby to montana" here's your key & he should still be sleeping he told me before handing aliyah a separate key to her own room that 9/10 we'll probably end up sharing. I got on the elevator going up to the same floor everybody was on, looking for the room number i found it gently sliding the card in to unlock it i swung the door open to kentrell having sex with some girl! it never fails with him thank god i moved on he was getting real pathetic with this shit, i dropped my bag making him turn over to look at me before pushing her off & jumping out the bed " T" it's not what it look like he told me, me & aliyah both laughed" i bent down to pick up my bag, there's no need to explain cause unless your in another relationship your single right? i'm gonna be down the hall in liyah's room once you wash up you can come get our daughter i told him before walking away leaving him there stressed out! Thank god my hopes wasn't high this time i thought to myself.
* Kentrell POV*
After doing my hygiene, i walked down the hall to the guys suite" anybody wanted to warn me that T was coming upstairs or no it's fine that she walked in on me fuckin some broad! they all gasped, my bad YB i let her up i didn't even remember you leaving the show with no jawn i thought you were sleeping like a baby but instead you was tryna make one he said shaking his head before walking away. I looked at Ben, you know aliyah here right? by the looks of his face he didn't know! i turned around walking out to go get my daughter i missed her & her mother so much but i know what type of time she was on after seeing that. I knocked on the door before T opened it, come in i'll go get her"wow she was looking so sexy"

Here you go, everything you need is right in the bag! i'm gon take a nap & i'll come check on her after" i grabbed her hand before looking at her" T whatchu seen earlier wasn't like that, it's nothing there it just happened i tried to explain to h...

Here you go, everything you need is right in the bag! i'm gon take a nap & i'll come check on her after" i grabbed her hand before looking at her" T whatchu seen earlier wasn't like that, it's nothing there it just happened i tried to explain to her, she looked at me with sad eyes" it's okay you forgot i'm use to catching you in the act you don't care now just as much as you didnt before but it's okay your allowed those type of things when your single she said before backing up taking her hand away" malia mommy loves you see you later she said before kissing our daughter & walking off. I got back to my room sitting malia things down; i had to tell room service come clean my bed the right way since my daughters here & she might end up sleeping with me, i called them to come clean it while i picked up malia & walked down the hall to the guys room; I walked in looking for montana.. aye say i'm bout to head out for a few i told him, i wanted to take malia out shopping & to clear my mind since i knew i loved T & wanted her back but i got caught in the act again. You could ride with security especially since you got babygirl & whoever else tagging along he told me, nah i'm gonna take this trip personal but i'll most definitely take the security i said before walking off heading downstairs!
* After 3hrs of shopping*
I knew T wouldn't forgive me still after buying her things but i just wanted to buy the purse & shoes i seen for her everything else was almost 2,000 on just malia i was hungry as a mf walking to the food court" i ordered my food & sat down waiting on them to bring it" malia was wide awoke, hey baby i love you " i said in baby language before she broke a smile" i love your mommy i really do i wanna say sorry to you for hurting her, i was just pouring out my feelings until my food came all malia was doing was smiling at me like she understood every word.
Taina POV*
I was sleeping for 6 hours, i really needed that but thank god it was still light outside i wanted to go relax for a lil, i got up doing my hygiene before looking for a nice swim suit & changing my clothes. I was still kind of in my feelings about earlier but i left him alone for this reason so i couldn't expect nothing less or more i just got caught up in my feelings! After deciding on the bathing suit & fixing my hair i was ready to go with aliyah right on my tail" we pushed the elevator to go down but just in the mist here was kentrell & malia coming up with all these bags" oh you guys were out all day; good time well spent bonding so young i see giving a fake smile he could read me tho, i'm going downstairs i'll come back for her if you want me to soon as i'm done! your wearing that he asked with wide eyes? yes i am i said before turning around to walk away before being grabbed T i advise you to go change unless your hoe-ness coming out & you want other nigga's attention he said looking at me with that if looks can kill i'll be dead face. I grabbed my arm before walking away getting on the elevator he knew he can get to me but i'm gon suck it up this time, all he do is try to tear me down with his words & actions not this time. We walked by the pool it was so many people down here" hey bestie can you take me picture i asked liyah before she took the phone snapping away, i looked down deciding on which one..

Lataina_xo: Vibes🧡💙❤️

Lataina_xo: Vibes🧡💙❤️.. i posted before locking my screen & enjoying the view!
* 3 hrs Later" I had to much to drink, i was letting my feelings get the best of me & this one dude caught my eye, i don't like lightskins but he caught my eye😍 & here he was walking over to me" wassup ma, you gotta be new out here i never see vibes like you he said to me" i was just smiling so hard before i actually replied! We were talking for a while before we exchanged #'s & went our way it was time to go upstairs & get cleaned, walking off the elevator on my floor i was grabbed up by kentrell & tossed in his room i was about to curse him out til i seen my baby sleeping peacefully, kentrell jaw was clenched & just staring at me like this was my last day living! i looked at him" what kentrell so i can go!!!! your half naked outside talking to guys, shaking your ass & you drunk!!!!!! are you fuckin kidding me " he asked, kentrell leave me alone i'm not your girl i can talk to who i want & do what i want i said to him before he reached over me & punched the wall" i'm not doing this with you i'm going to my room i'll come back for malia, i can't believe i even asked your simple-minded hoe ass to even come around me, i'm happy we done & i don't feel shit for you he said before opening the door! well that sober'd me up quick! After what i seen earlier & im wrong for doing me back your so pathetic! you can never take whatchu give i told him before walking out" all i wanted to do was cry but i wouldn't i got to my room did my hygiene & laid down* hearing my phone ding*
montana: you did no wrong! he's just upset & that don't cover his actions he just planned more for ya coming down here but he got caught up & that was my fault.
I was laying down just thinking to myself before i decided to get up & go get sum to eat with my bestie she was avoiding & trying to see ben10 at the same time but i knew the feeling so i couldn't really judge her or force to do anything she wasn't ready for.