Dangerous Games💔👿

*3months later* * Taina POV*
I can't believe i'm this small with this big stomach, my thighs & ass getting bigger nothing else it's so uncomfortable sometimes. I still haven't spoken to Kentrell since that incident with him breaking my window even though he got it fixed, he hurt me so bad and i never seen him that upset with me he actually scared me had me thinking he was going to hit me, i try to avoid him when i go to sheronda house, he's on tour right now but i know eventually we'll have to speak for the sake of our baby if he wants anything to do with her, yes it's a HER i'm leaving the doctor from finding out what i'm having & im so happy i get to have a lil mini me running around here, I moved out of the house i was living in i didn't want kentrell to know where i was living anymore. I pulled up to ms.sheronda house getting out i was so tired & hungry i knew she cooked for me, i walked in screaming ma before seeing ben, 3 & montana on the couch i could have sworn they was on tour i pray the devil himself is not with them or i will turn around & walk right back out, i spoke to everybody before putting my things down on the small table by the door, you getting big lil sista you don't know what you having yet " Ben asked me" Yes i'm having a girl i said smiling a lil hard😬 " Brotherrrrrr KENTRELL YOU HAVING A GIRLLLLL all hell is about to break loose ben screamed before sheronda & kentrell came running into the room, sheronda smiled at me but i gave her a look she knew & she mouthed " he popped up" i can't believe i was face to face with this idiot so soon. I looked at ben, well thank you big mouth he laughed * your welcome * before i walked off walking past kentrell and into the kitchen by sheronda where she was making my plate it smelt so good, i ate all my food while talking to her before i threw my things in the trash & walked upstairs going into kentrell's old room to nap before i went food shopping for my new home. i could never sleep i tossed & turned for almost 15 minutes before i seen the door open & the devil himself walked in sitting at the foot of the bed just staring at me i turned over closing my eyes, i don't want to talk to him i picked up my phone acting like someone was calling me" i'll be home soon bae, i stopped at my mom house, ok love you too i said putting my phone down before feeling the covers snatched off of me😂 Excuse me sir? Taina if you think you i'm playing with you, i'm not i will smack the fuck outta you right here he said staring dead in my face, if looks could kill i'll be one dead person! Excuse me, come again? what are you yapping about now kentrell? Stop answering nigga's calls in my mother house leave ya hoeness where you stay, matter fact get up & go somewhere he said walking out. I got up putting my ugg slippers back on before walking in the bathroom to use it before i leave, he kind of hurt my feelings but i won't let him see me shed not one tear! I used the bathroom, & walked out heading downstairs before i was grabbed up by kentrell, let me go before i call your mother up here i'm not doing this with you, i said tryna get out his grip" Kentrell let me the fuck go i semi-yelled he just kept making his grip tighter & tighter before i called sheronda upstairs, Kentrell let her go now your not about to do this again she came & removed his hand, stop running for this bitch she ain't ya child & that ain't my child in her he said staring at me i started walking off before i turned around your really a kid ya mom had to come remove your hands, and i'm going to make you eat your words i promise you loser, i walked downstairs hearing him and his mom go back & fourth before i grabbed my things leaving out, walking down the drive way to my car i looked back hearing kentrell skipping after me(if you know then you know)😂 i got to my car but he wouldn't let me get in, kentrell back up bro i'm not doing this with you right now or at all. I moved over so he wasn't so close, you gon make me eat what i said right ? He asked before punching the same window he broke before out again, i looked up at him not really in shock but disappointed, You said you gon make me eat what? he asked again before punching my back window out, Kentrell back the fuck up i screamed i couldn't believe he was acting like this again now tell your boyfriend pay for it lame ass hoe, ohhhh your acting like this cause your jealous i said laughing at him, okay i will gladly i replied to him, i took my phone out just for him to slap it out my hand & step on it, you can't be serious i said wanting to cry but i'll play this dangerous game with him cause it's nothing compared to what i'll do. I walked down the driveway im going to just walk until i see a payphone i can't stay right here and take this i can't defend myself and put my baby in harms way💔.
* Kentrell POV*
I don't know what's wrong with me i keep doing this to Tay i just don't want her to leave me but i'm not helping the situation then she pregnant with my baby but got another nigga that pissed me off, I know i told her that wasn't my baby but we both know it is i know Tay wouldn't give it up like that i'm just upset with her and she keeps ignoring my presence. I watched her walk down the driveway after all that happened just now, my mother & ben came running outside looking shocked" Kentrell leave the damn girl alone, YOU DONT THINK SHE'S UNDER ENOUGH STRESS DEALING WITH YOU AND HAVING TO CARRY YO BABY! i know i shouldn't be doing her like this while she pregnant but i just loved her and didn't want her to go but i couldn't find another way to show her, i walked down the driveway to the end of the gate going to see where she was but she wasn't nowhere in sight i know she didn't walk, i screamed to nobody in particular i was just hurt & kept hurting the girl i love the most, i walked back to my mother telling her tay wasn't right there she left & picking up her smashed phone showing my mom, KENTRELL YOU BROKE HER FUCKIN PHONE you know what i'm done with you until you get ya act right i'm done with you & i hope she never talks to you again, she prolly out there somewhere panicking & crying alone, my mom said before she jumped in her car backing out the drive-way i guess she was going to find her, Ben looked at me shaking his head before he walked back in the house i didn't even see kendall right there before he said fuck you stupid your never gon change she deserve somebody who loves her and my niece before he walked off going into the house, that kind of hurt me but he was right i screamed punching my window before it shattered everywhere.