Reunited/ Thoughts💭

* Kentrell POV *
We finally pulled up to my mom house but i didn't mind cause more alone time with Tay. We talked about so much old stuff and how things use to be and how we get to where we was & honestly it was my fault she played her part from the beginning and not once did she cross me even with us not being together she didn't give herself away to nobody else just because she was mad with me, she deserve so much more and i know i should have been noticed this but we both still growing we're only 19 im older but she's more mature & wise. I realized we were just sitting there until she called my name snapping me out of my thoughts, well are we going to get out she asked? yeah my bad shawty just thinking about us. I know my family is going to be so shocked my mom still asks about you and worries about you more then me, she was mad at me for weeks after i let you go. Go head ma i'll meet you in, let everybody know i'm right behind they probably all in the backyard, she said okay before she stepped out walking up the drive way! Wow look at the weight on her it's all natural and look so nice can't believe i let her pass by me and i did her so wrong for all them years and she never once changed on me her love still feels the same from when we first met, kissed & had sex i was her first😍 I sat there for another 15minutes just thinking to myself, before i decided to just go in the house. I walked in the house going straight towards the back looking for my mom & Tay i know they would be together, this damn backyard to big and it's to many people back here i thought to myself. I walked over to the table to see My lil brother Kendall, Ben, bbyjoe,3, Montana with his son, Baba, Boomer & Kd i dapped em up before going to talk to my family members that i haven't seen in so long but don't really fuck with anyway so we wasn't checking for each other but since they in my momma house i'll speak! I was walking from table to table til i felt Tay touch my side, Wassup shawty i was looking for you what you got into? I was upstairs talking to ya mom about some things she's getting ready to come downstairs she was getting dressed she replied". oh ok! well let's go make a plate and sit down i'm starving i said grabbing her hand & walking to find a table with less people at. I sat my phone & keys down before i was about to walk to make me a plate but Tay told me she had it, you sure? i can make my own plate you don't have to, i said to her! no it's okay kenny i got it i know what you want just relax i laughed putting my hands up not even wanting to put a fight.
* Taina POV*
I just kept thinking about the talk me and sheronda had i know me and kentrell been together for a while and i know we love each other but is me and him getting back together really something i wanted with him going away on tour, being from city to city long periods of time & then being around more girls this is something i really had to think about now i was just so into missing him i didn't think about it, i'm going to put my thoughts to the side, we'll talk about it later i'm going to enjoy this food & talk with my second family. I finished making me & kentrell plate i walked back over to him sitting his plate down in front of him before placing mine and sitting down stuffing my face, i always loved his momma food the best soul food. Wow ma that's why you big like that now, slow down kentrell said laughing, i shot him a death glare before wiping my mouth and that's why you small like that cause you don't eat enough of ya momma food or any period he fixed his face so fast" oh it's like that, he said smirking. I rolled my eyes laughing whatever kenny😂 " Hey ya, how's it going Taina i see you still didn't leave this no good man alone i be seeing him run behind these fast ass girls his drunk uncle said, Hey nephew did you find out if that pregnant girl baby was yours yet he said turning to kentrell" Kentrell looked up so fast, & glanced at me then him, i was confused what pregnant girl, this is a lot! Um i'll just excuse myself.. nice seeing you i said to his uncle before i walked away in a different direction! So many thoughts were running through my head, how could his first child not be my first child after all we been through was this all really true right now, i looked back to see kentrell and his uncle almost about to fight until his mother came running outside to pull them apart making them go separate ways, kentrell stormed i don't know where he went but i'll give him space and just enjoy everyone else company, i walked over to the table seeing kentrell's brother and gang! Hey everyone, how's it going? long time no see! " Hey sis, how you been you gaining weight it's look nice montana said before the rest got out their "Hey sis" out i just smiled before kentrell walked up, it was nice seeing ya it's been forever i said before turning to walk away! Tay kentrell said grabbing my arm i just looked at him and it's like he was trying to look right through me seeing how hurt i was before he let go & let me walk away into the house, going into the bathroom i used it washing my hands before opening the door & walking back down the stairs sitting in the living room alone with my head down. I heard footsteps hopping it wasn't kentrell, i finally looked up seeing sheronda:) I heard what happen out there, you okay? yes i'm okay momma thanks for asking i said turning my head a lil just staring straight ahead knowing i wasn't okay after hearing that! Get up come on take a ride with me to the store i ran out of beers " these fuckin drunks🤢 I just laughed it off grabbing my purse before we headed out getting in her range rover. It's okay not to be okay i was once your age you know & you know wether it's about kentrell, or any other boy or anything else you can come to me and i won't hesitate to stop everything & listen to you. I know ma sometimes i just don't know how to explain how i feel and just have a habit of holding it all in until it goes away but it never seems to go away. That's because unless you talk about it & let it go you'll forever think about it she told me, now talk & let momma know what's wrong? I just missed kentrell even after he hurt me and left me alone in his house for days and weeks avoiding me like i did something wrong coming in his house walking past me even when i moved in he made it seem like my fault but was still in a relationship with his gf, he didn't explain nothing to me; he didn't try to fix it he just let me be & just let me go so easily now after all them months i bump into him, we back to being cordial not together but trying to work on it i guess i found out he got somebody pregnant like my first wasn't suppose to be his first i said all in one breath realizing i let out my feelings & just started crying omg i can't believe i just said all that omg omg i started to panic, she stop the car & told me to breathe & relax, she didn't move the car til i calmed down & once i did she just hugged me and told me everything would be okay before she gave me a whole lecture and told me to think about everything she said, kentrell really got somebody pregnant well he don't know if the baby is his but it's not even with the same girl he cheated with it's a different girl which means he was really out here living his best life & i guess i couldn't be mad cause i should've been left, we pulled up to the store & we both got out i didn't feel like it but i wouldn't let her go alone.
*message from ken: i'm sorry you had to find out like that, can we please talk? i know my first was suppose to be ya first i slipped up & i know just a " sorry" doesn't help.
Read At 6:15pm
I really didn't know what to reply to him, i was hurt before but a baby is a serious situation & that's something we can't go back from if the baby comes out the be his.

* Sorry Guys, IM BACK:) I kept taking breaks writing this chapter but i'm going to try to at least get 3 chapters out by tonight.. Feedback?