Tagged?

Idk Kira just used the tag @5people so-

1. At the moment it's  red. It can also be strawberry blonde or brown. My hair is weird. It just changes colors. I don't  even  get it from the sun.
2. Sky blue
3.
4. Blue and red. Together. I just see them as best friends. I sorta see them like that because  I would say my personality is like blue is seen- sometimes calm, sometimes wild, sometimes misunderstood, and quiet. And my bestie, Alli is basically  red. Red: romantic, likes  creepy stuff, literally  the definition  of a flirt.
And blue and red actually  aren't  that different. Exactly  like me and Alli.
5. Lean On (It started playing in the season finale of Amphibia and it's  been stuck in my head all day)
6. Samantha x Caramel (I forgot all about this ship)
7.Cheetah, dog,dolphin, etc.
8.Carmel
9.
10. SINGER AND ACTRESS+SONGWRITER AND MAYBE A VOICE ACTOR
11. Roblox?
12. I would say donate it, but everyone says that, and this world is gonna end anyways, so what's  the point of having a million dollars?
13. Taylor, although I'm  about 1/3 over my crush  on him. Jk, that's  I lie I just really want to not feel pain because  in spring that's  the time I go to my first school dance, and my mom is already making a big deal over it because  she wants me to have a date, but I don't  really like anyone else and I would rather go by myself. And if the almost impossible  chance someone asked me to go with them, I would have to say no because  I already know that whoever that random person would be, one of my friends would like them. Besides, I already plan on staying home and doing extra homework so I don't  have to go. If that excuse works.
14.
15. Carmel
16. Candy
17. God.
18.
19. Yes, whatever that is.
20. @fieryfate 
WarriorCat99
Someone please tag Jen, wp is being stupid
@CeedayGaming
  -Waifu-Stealer-