For You I Follow You

"Kazu-chan, when will you log in?" ask (y/n) to Kazuto.

"At 13.00 ," Kazuto answered.

"Okay!  But be sure to wait for me beca-"

"-because I became a beta-tester without you knowing. I got it,  I got it..." Kazuto sigh.  His childhood friend is far too protective. It's not like he will die without her.

"Well,  I will get ready now.  Jaa~" the phone ended. Kazuto himself also prepare everything. His to do list in SAO now has one more thing: make sure his childhood friend not being harassed or flirted by another players. Now, now,  he really doesn't even notice that he is the one who is overprotective. And yet he said that he will survive without her?

12:59

13:00

Kazuto closed his eyes.

"LINK START!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

12:59

(y/n) stared at the time. She will go to the other world soon. Her minds trailed to the thoughts of a certain boy. The reason is pretty simple: a bad feeling.

'Kazu-chan is the same no matter where he is... so he will not change there... right?

13:00

"LINK START!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------

After some moments that is quite weird for someone who is having her first time of entering VRMMORPG, (y/n) somehow manage to do it like what Kazuto already explain to her on the phone. She blinks a few time, wondering is she transported somewhere somehow or is this really in a game. More importantly where is that guy who (user)named Kirito?

"Oi, (u/n)," (y/n) or currently (u/n) tilting her head towards her back. And found a guy who has a typycal manga bishounen's appearance calling her with her username. By the level of the disrespect obviously this is Kazuto or currently Kirito.

"Oh, is it you, Kirito-chan?" ask (u/n). Her clothes is not really different with another player, a blue colored dress (with a mini-skirt), a cheap-looking chest-protector, and brown boots. About her avatar's appearance... "You don't make me look weir-"

"I don't, your avatar resemble (favorite female anime character) like you want." Kirito said.

"Oh, I see." (u/n) smiled. If only she was in her real face, Kirito will pat her head like usual.

Is this what people call by: baka childhood friends?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ahaha ....  It's short right?  Well,  blame my memory for forgetting how is the first episode was.  Gah,  I only remember the beginning! //slap

*ehem* sorry for the rants.

And, I kindly as some things, may I sweetie?  //stabbed

- Can your favorite anime character is someone who is not from SAO?
- Kazuto not friend-zoning you,  just...  Sibling-zoning you.  (For now?) And we can see how he is towards Suguha. But why he acts different to you,  please looks foward for both of your past and meetings.
- I'm suck at describing the clothes.  Please tell me how to do it!  ╥﹏╥
- Any feedbacks?

As for the next chapter, I will update it soon. IF I reach my goal and free from writer's block.

Ciao ciao~~

P. S. : I'm doing it good for a newbie at reader-insert...  Right?

P. P. S. : Please don't kill me about the suuuper cheesy title.