epilogue.

"hey, you know that daisy girl? heard she's with calum hood now."

"with him? as in...they're dating? who knew the little wannabe would have it in her to date him."

"he waits outside the school for her everyday, you know. you should see samuel mckay's face whenever he shows up. he just shrivels up and hides or something."

"he's not the only one. apparently her older sister was bullying her. she got kicked out."

"how do you know all of this?"

"it was on her sister's facebook."

"daisy's kind of colourful, now, isn't she?"

"how doesn't she get called out for her nails? they're so yellow it's illegal."

daisy shut her locker with a bang, her eyebrow raised as she stared down the two girls chattering away. they instantly silenced as she slung her bag over her shoulder, and walked to the school entrance as a beat up car pulled up. the windows rolled down and calum's face poked out.

daisy twisted around, where samuel was exiting. just one glance towards them, and his head pushed further down into his collar, until it seemed only his eyes were showing.

"jesus, cal." daisy laughed as she slid in beside him. her hand locked in with his as he started the engine. "you know you scare the absolute shit out of samuel."

"good." calum looked down at their intertwined fingers. "i like your nails, babe."

daisy squeezed his hand. "i painted them yellow. yellow is the colour of happiness."

"i might as well paint mine yellow too. because i'm happy being around you." calum kissed daisy's forehead. she smiled at him, and he started driving.

~

OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

ITS THE END

OF THE MAKE UP SERIES

DONE

NO MORE CHAPTERS

THIS IS IT

ITS ALL OVER

IM SAD

THANK YOU TO ALL MY LOVELY READERS FOR READING THE BOOKS AND SUPPORTING ME SO MUCH

CANT HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU

I'm gonna stop talking in caps :-) I love all of you lovely readers, thank you so much for reading this! I had lots of fun writing the books.

-Susan