4

a few rounds went on until jj said,

"let's spice things up a bit."

"what do you mean?" i questioned, quite confused, Simon appearing the same.

"Randolph, throw me that pad of paper." he said, soon catching the large pad of paper.

"this is what i mean. like juicy stuff." he said.

"wow you're so cringe." Simon laughed.

"shut up. here, how about kiss the person to you left." JJ smirked.

"wow." i laughed, as he folded the paper, and shoved it in the beanie.

he wrote down a few more, in which Simon and i didn't know of, and put those in the beanie as well.

"okay." JJ chuckled.

"Ms.Bella i believe it's your turn." he laughed.

"ugh i hate you." i giggled.

Simon was in goal.

i decided to kick towards the right. So with that, i took a couple steps back, and then ran towards the ball, i kicked with my left foot, and the ball flew towards the goal, landing directly in Simon's arms.

a small smile appeared on his face after he had caught the ball. his smile was so adorable and i couldn't help but giggle at the sight of it.

once we all were huddled in a circle i reached in for a piece of paper, pulling out one.

i read it aloud to everyone.

"french kiss the player to your right."

i was faced towards the ground as i read it aloud. i glimpsed over to the right of me and saw simon's football boots.

i looked up and had a small smile plastered on my face.

Simon's cheeks flushed red.

i placed my hand on his arm, and smiled, showing him that it didn't bother me, and that i was comfortable with it.

he showed a smile of relief, and nodded.

he reached his hands down towards my waist, and pulled me closer towards him, so that our bodies were touching. i wrapped my arms around his neck, as our faces slowly inched closer and closer towards each other's.

he stopped a couple of centimeters away from my lips.

i'm not quite sure why but he did.

i could feel his cool, minty breath, brush against my lips.

without hesitation he leaned in pulling our lips together. at first the kiss was soft and long awaited.

a couple of seconds went by and it began to get more heated, Simon licked my bottom lip asking for entry, in which i happily accepted, as he slipped his tongue into my mouth, each of us fighting for dominance, and Simon obviously winning. the kiss went on for a few moments, until we pulled away gasping for air.

"well that happened." JJ laughed.

"Bella's lips are so fucking swollen." Randolph laughed.

"oh fuck you." i giggled, pulling my hands up to cover them.

"you two would make a cute ass couple no lie." JJ said.

"true." Randolph added.

"this video is getting demonetized for sure." simon chuckled.

i just nodded in agreement, trying to put together what just happened.

i hope something happens between Simon and i to be honest.