22

it was getting cold and late.

i knew where i was going but i just didn't want to see him. my heart was broken. Simon left so he wouldn't get attached to me.

i wish it didn't have to be this way.

i walked slower and slower as the minutes passed. i didn't have a phone to call anyone nor did i have a car. which is why i need to get to my flat.

i picked up my pace to the point where i started jogging. and before i knew it i was full on sprinting down the main roads.

in a short couple of minutes i was there.

i'm at my flat. fuck yeah. there's my beautiful baby, g-wagon. and... simons car. shit.

i walked over to the staircase and headed up them. as much as i didn't wanna see him i had to.

i opened my door and saw simon and tobi sitting on the couch ready eyed.

i was pissed off but i had to check on my baby boy.

i rushed over to simon, and kneeled down next to him.

"hey, look at me baby." i said resting my hand on his.

he look up as another tear fell from his eye.

"what's wrong Bubba?" i asked starting to get emotional, because i hated seeing him upset.

"you- your bodies were still there." he said sniffling.

"what?" i asked.

"nobody has been able to get into your flat yet." he said standing up straightening his clothes.

i slowly walked towards the door. i knew what i was about to see, but i don't think i was mentally prepared. at all.

i opened the door and walked in.

i rounded the corner, and saw it.

two lifeless bodies laying on the ground.

my hand quickly covered my mouth as i gasped in shock seeing my body laying there, stained red. my eyes were shut, and my skin was the palest it's ever been before.

i kneeled down and touched my body. it was ice cold. i brushed the hair out of my others selfs face, i guess you would say. a couple tears fell from my eyes, as paramedics came rushing in.

some went to Tobi, and others to me.

"He's not breathing" one screamed, attempting to give Tobi CPR.

"Neither is she." the other yelled, that was sat in front of me.

i just stood in the room shocked.

"bella we should go.." simon said.

all i could do was nod as i found my way to simon.

i grabbed my phone and purse, as it was all that was left in the house, since the movers came and got my stuff already.

we left and got into the car playing my "gang sheet" playlist named after behz and his "gang sheet aye"

a few moments passed before i finally spoke up and told simon,

"i'm sorry i freaked out earlier."

"you're fine baby i understand." was all he said, soon placing his hand on my thigh.

"get a room." tobi said in disgust causing Si and i to laugh.