11

We finished our food, and are now headed home. Simon said he has a bit of work to do, and that he was going to head home once we got to the flat.

a couple of minutes went by and we pulled into the parking lot. we went up the lift, and to floor 3, room 12.

"alright i have to go." Simon said.

"okay, i love you." i smiled, kissing him one last time before he left.

"I love you so so so much more." Simon said, with pain in his eyes.

"Are you okay bubba?" i asked.

"No. i just-i have to go." he said, kissing my cheek, grabbing his keys and waling away.

i was left standing there.

what is wrong and why can't he tell me?

i decided to just brush it off, and take a nice long, warm shower.

my phone was blowing up with messages.

i got a call, and it was the ringtone i set for jj.

it was his song "New Age" off of his album.

"Um hey whats up i'm in the shower are you okay?"i said.

i could tell something was wrong.

"JJ are you crying?" i asked, turning the water off, and jumping out as quickly as i could.

i put him on speaker, so i could get dressed.

"JJ. are you okay?' i asked once more as i threw on leggings a tank top, and Simon's other hoodie he left here.

"No Bella. I'm not okay. None of us are." He continued crying.

"JJ i'm requesting facetime, answer." i said, and soon his tear stained face lit up the screen.

"Oh my god, whats wrong?" i asked slipping on my slides and grabbing my keys.

I had to make sure he was okay so i was gonna go over to his house, so that i could comfort him, since i'm guessing Si wasn't home yet.

i got to the front door and was stopped by two large brown boxes. these weren't here before.

what

the

fuck.

"Bella what is it?" JJ managed to get out.

"theres two brown boxes." i said flipping the camera around so he could see.

"Yeah, that makes sense why those are there." he said.

"what does that mean?" i asked him moving them to the side, so i could get to his and simons flat.

"Im headed over by the way." I said.

"Oh thank god. i really need someone, i've already called an ambulance." he cried some more.

"JJ! What happened? Did something cut you, are you bleeding? What is happening? Whats wrong?" i asked picking up the speed of my car i was about 4 or 5 minutes away now.

"I'm almost there J hold in." i said turning the corner and speeding up even more.

i pulled into his complex, and parked jumping out of the car, not caring if it was in the lines or not.

"i'm here JJ, don't worry." i said running up the stairs because i could get there faster than the lift.

i pulled out his key and opened the door, ending the call. i ran straight to JJ's room screaming his name.

i was terrified.

"Bella i'm over here." he yelled, choking on his tears.

i knew where that was coming from.

shit.