5

a few weeks later

Simon and i have gotten a lot closer. we spend almost everyday together. we have kissed a few more times, we've done...things. but now i'm just waiting for him to ask me out.

life has been pretty okay to be honest. but something is up with Simon, and i still can't put my finger on it.

it's currently pouring outside, lighting and thunder. it's all out there right now. and i fucking love it.

for some odd reason it's so relaxing for me.

the way the rain hits the windows, and UGH i just love it.

i was snuggled up in a fuzzy blanket, short shorts, Simon's hoodie, and fluffy socks.

the perfect rainy day outfit.

*ding*

oh shit that's the doorbell.

i got up and walked to the door.

before i opened it, i looked out the peephole thing, making sure i knew the person before welcoming them into my home.

it was Simon. and he had roses in his hand.

oh shit.

today is the day.

well, i think.

i hope.

i quickly opened the door, welcoming Simon inside, making sure he could stay warm.

"Oh my gosh, hi get inside it's cold out there." i said, pulling Si inside by his arm.

i quickly shut the door, and turned around, to face Simon.

"hey bella." he smiled warmly.

"hey Si." i smiled back.

"so how have you been." i chuckled, pulling him into a hug.

"i've been good." he said.

"here i got you roses." he added, smiling.

"oh my gosh!! they are so pretty, thank you so much." i smiled, widely, as he handed me the roses.

"you are so welcome, my beautiful angel." he smiled, looking down at me.

i reached my hand out, placing it on the side of his cheek, and pulling him into a soft kiss.

we pulled away slowly, and Simon looked into my eyes and said,

"will you be my girlfriend? not just a temporary thing, i want this to be forever, no matter what happens." he asked.

"of course." i smiled, pulling him into another kiss.

"one thing." he said.

i just hummed in response, as we walked to the kitchen, so i could put the flowers in a vase.

"if something ever happens to one of us, this is always gonna be a thing." he said motioning to the both of us.

i nodded.

"if we happen to fall into other relationships, or something, this will always be an amazing memory, not something upsetting." Simon said.

"i promise bubba." i smiled lightly.

"good." he grinned.

"i don't know if it's too early but, i love you angel." he said, kissing my cheek.

"and i love you Simon." i smiled.

-
-

okay so here's the tea you all need to go read Minimintex 's book Greyscale (a MiniMinter ff) it's absolutely amazing and you won't regret it. one of the best books out there. so yeep.