21

"Bella, do you wanna head over to the flat now?" Tobi asked me.

"Sure," I answered.

"Alright, lets head out." He said, opening the door and walking out as Simon and I followed.

"We can take my car since its already here," Simon said, heading towards the driveway.

"Okay," I said.

It was Simon's classic Tesla.

I sat in the front seat, and tobi sat in the middle seat in the back.

i plugged simons phone into the aux cord and started playing one direction.

"Steal My Girl" was the first song to start playing.

simon and i used to sing this together all the time.

"EVERYBODY WANNA STEAL MY GIRLLLLL" I yelled.

"EVERYBODY WANNA TAKE HER HEART AWAY, COUPLE BILLION IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD, FIND ANOTHER ONE CAUSE SHE BELONGS TO ME." Simon and i screamed, along with the band.

tobi was laughing his ass off.

"you guys are horrible at singing." he laughed.

"WELL FUCK YOU TOBI." i yelled over the song, laughing even harder.

"Let me put on a song then." tobi said, pulling simons phone out of my hands.

he decided to play "Money Longer" by Lil Uzi Vert.

"BIIIIIITCH." i said.

"What is it this time you cunt?" he asked pausing the song.

i gasped.

"dickhead." i laughed along with the boys.

"why does everything feel so much easier here."  tobi asked.

"i'm not sure, but it really is a lot easier." simon answered.

"i really missed you simon." i said, pressing my lips together.

"i missed you too, but it had to happen sooner or later." he replied.

"did it really though? couldn't you have waited until i died or something?" i asked.

"Bella, i had to come back here it wasn't a decision. i literally had to." he answered.

"yeah but there's enough people here to handle everything. now tell me the truth." i said, raising my voice a little.

"I didn't want to get too attached to you before i had to leave. i may not have had to leave then but i would have had to twenty years down the line and it would be even harder." he said quieter than before.

"wow. you didn't want to get attached to me so you killed yourself? when you could have waited twenty years?" i yelled.

"calm down bella." tobi said.

"no! don't tell me to calm down. i left everything back there because i was depressed and upset. i didn't even know if this place was real! for all i knew i could've been sent to hell, i could've just been a soul stuck in some random place, hell, i could have just disappeared." i said, soon adding,

"but i risked it for you, because i love you. and i'd kill myself a million more times if i could be with you forever. this argument is pointless and it really sucks that you don't want to get attached to me." i said unbuckling my seatbelt.

"what are you doing?" tobi asked as we reached a stoplight.

"i'm going for a walk, i'll meet you at my old flat." i answered.