Question

Ok so as you can tell, not an update. I'm sorry ik I said it would be soon but as I was writing I realized, if I keep writing at the length I am now, this is going to be a shorter story. The last book was only longer because I added some more chapters from my own mind to fit the plot. But for this one, ehhh that's not really the case.

So my question is would you want a shorter story overall, with longer chapters?

Benefits of longer chapters:
- the reader gets more of the book at once
- there will be less cliff hangers
- more time to be in this lovely little world

Cons:
- it would take me longer to write
- longer writing time means longer waiting time
- the book would be kind of short

Or a longer story with shorter chapters?

Benefits:
- More updates
- More separate scenes
- may be easier to read
- less waiting time

Cons:
- shorter chapters owo
- more cliffhangers
- shorter scenes with the characters

I am fine with either one it's really up to you. I'm on a vacation at this moment in Puerto Rico so I don't have my computer, this is from my phone.

I'm going to be here for about nine days which means whoever takes time to read this and comment has about that much time to do so.

Before I go, some more things apologies.

I recently started writing a Red vs Blue fanfiction. Some of you may know what that is, if you want to check it out id really appreciate it. It's Agent Washington x reader.

I have more stories coming out along with some oneshot books. For the oneshots it will be any gender you want and any scenario 😉.

Alright that's all folks! This would really help me out.

If you read this thank you, if you didn't, then there is no reason to finish the sentence.

Ok bye bye