I'm Sorry, Did You Say Werewolf? [12]

*2 weeks later*

"I'm already late for English, we have to go now." I reminded Venice. She sighed, before putting her make-up bag away and muttering a 'fine', allowing us to finally leave the girls room and head to lesson.

Walking down the hallway, I started to get a nervous feeling in my stomach. Not nervous like when someone's watching you, or nervous like when you're alone or something. No, this was different. This was because I was late to my English class and I was a hundred percent positive that when I walked in everyone would stare.

Call me childish but I just hate it when all of a sudden you're the centre of attention, even if it is only for a few seconds.

I quickly hugged Venice as we were parting ways. She had Theatre on the other side of the building, meaning she was going to be later than me. But Venice and I aren't the same. She would be enthralled with all the attention of walking into class late. My method wasn't exactly the same. I normally walk in with my head held down, avoiding every ones gazes until I make it to my seat. Just to avoid the embarrassment

"Skipping class? Naughty naughty."

"Ha ha Cairo," I retorted sarcastically.

He laughed and asked, "Why are you late to class anyway?"

"Venice."

"Ah," he replied in understanding. "Makes sense."

Nodding my head, I asked, "Yeah. What about you?"

"I need to pee."

My eyes widened slightly. I didn't expect him to be so blunt. "Awesome."

"Guess what?" he asked, completely ignoring my sarcasm- or lack of. "I have a hall pass." Grinning and pulling the laminated piece of card out of his pocket, he waved it in front of my face for only God knows what reason.

"You're stupid," I muttered, playfully swatting his arm.

We spoke for a few more moments before he decided he couldn't hold his pee in any longer, and I remembered I had an English class to get to.

So, when did Cairo and I get so buddy-buddy you ask?

It's simple. The day I confronted him about the whole brother situation. He explained to me about how he always knew he had a sister and one day he hoped to meet her. And how his father always told him it wasn't worth it, that she was probably just as worthless as her mother.

Yeah, that part angered me a little. Well, a lot.

But after a few cries, laughs and hugs, I was more than ready to accept Cairo as my brother.

I still haven't met my 'father' yet and honestly I'm not too keen. After how he spoke of my mother, and what I could possibly be like, I came to the conclusion that he was an ass. No matter how hard Cairo tried to persuade me otherwise, my so-called father would have to prove it to me himself.

We still haven't told anyone about us being siblings, but we've grown much closer. Which is all that matters for me.

I'm finally talking to my friends again, and I've even gotten closer to Kai. I guess you could say we're friends now? Yeah, friends.

Although I'm not prepared to accept that they're all (discluding Venice) werewolves yet, I've come to accept them as people. And they are amazing people. Venice still doesn't know they're werewolves. Partially because I don't believe it myself, and partially because she's not one to keep secrets. If she found out, no less than 3 days later it would be the biggest gossip spreading through school, guaranteed.

The guys were still here too. They decided they would stay in a hotel, until they had to leave, because the apartment wasn't big enough for us all. We have also grown much closer. It felt like I never left all those years ago.

It felt just like old times.

"For goodness sake Alexa,  you're distrupting my class! Why are you so late?"

Only when I heard the annoyance and anger in my English teachers voice did I realise that I had already made it to the English classroom. And inside the English classroom.

I turned my head and met the gaze of 27 students, all staring at me. Immediately I whipped my head away, feeling the blood rushing to my cheeks.

"Sorry, I got distracted." I mumbled quietly, scurrying down the rows to my seat.

So much for avoiding the embarrassment.

------------------------------

Sorry for the long wait /).(\

Once again this is really crappy and short, but this is basically a filler. Hopefully I'll have the next chapter up within a weeks time!

Don't forget to vote and comment and stuff please! Loads of you don't comment anymore:'(3 Also, if you haven't already, could you go back to chapter 10 and nominate it for the Best Jaw-Dropping Scene? The instructions on what to do are all on the Chapter 10 authors note!:D

Anyways, thanks for the support guys!:*