Chapter 4

Asyraf's pov

I'm on my way to Malik's mansion. I'm already late now I'm in hurry.

I parked my car and walked to the door. I pressed the doorbell and waited.

The door opened and i was shocked looking at the person on the door.
I smiled but my smile fade the next second.

I walked in ignoring him.

"Bro listen. Sorry yar" He said
Now i remember where i heard malik. My stupid friend Imran Malik.

Dont judge me. I used to call him Imran, stupid ,monkey and so on.

"what's wrong." Baba asked.

" I don't know him, he is just talking rubbish" I said. He looked at me shocked.

"Bro. How could you say that." he hold his chest. Great actor you are.

" It's better than what you have done."I said coldly

" What he did" Uncle Mirza asked.

"Dad it's nothing. Ok listen, i went UK without telling him. Now he is angry." He said

"Ohh. Come on Asyraf. It's a small matter."Baba said

"No Ahad, Stop supporting him. Don't forgive him beta." Uncle said.
I smirked at him.

"Now both of you stop acting like a kid." Aunty came with a tray full snacks.

She was glaring at Uncle. He winked at her and she blushed. Wow they are another version of my parents. I smiled then i turned to that idiot. I glared at him.

Then i caught two girls laughing. One was my sister and i couldn't recognise another one. She was in purple long frock with bangles on her hand. She have melodic voice.

She turned to me and I was shocked.
She was looking stunning and i could see her eyes was puffy. I'm sure it's because of me.

I was checking her out when i notice she is checking me too. I smirked and she startled and lowered her gaze. I could see her pink cheeks. My sister is right. She looks like a flower.

"who is that?" I asked

" my baby sister" Imran said

Great now i think I'm the one should be begging for forgiveness from him .

" Bro, don't say sorry. I forgive you" I said.

He looked at me confused

"What, you want me to be angry on you?" I asked and he shook his head.

Fuhh. Almost

I was looking at her and she was shivering under my gaze. I smiled looking at her blush.

Then I turned to my sis who was glaring at me. She indicate me to check my phone.

I checked my phone and i saw the text from her.

Rabia: i will bring her to the lawn. You better come and apologise. I'm giving you a chance

Me: thank you sis. Love you

I excuse myself and walk to the lawn. I saw standing alone at the lawn. She was looking stunning under the moonlight.

" I know sorry is just a small word compare to what I have said, I was a jerk i know. I was angry when i know he cheated my sis. That's why...... I'm sorry Sanofar" i completed. She turned to me completely and I was mesmerised by her beauty.

Sanofar's pov

" I know sorry is just a small word compare to what I have said, I was a jerk i know. I was angry when I know he cheated my sis. That's why...... I'm sorry Sanofar" i smiled as he completed.