Chapter 31

Sanofar's POV

"Asyraf, please." I said

" No" he said

"But this milk yucksss." I said. He is forcing me to drink milk right now. This is because of that doctor. She said I am still weak and lack of nutrients. After that, my mad husband is forcing me to eat so much.

" Then ok. We will not go to Black Bean cafe today. Deal?" He asked

" Please?" I gave him a puppy eyes.

"Fine. Promise me later you will drink it." He said

"Yes boss." I said and salute. He glared at me knowing that I will escape somehow.

We planned to meet our friends for a small celebration. Actually we are already late. Rabia and Imran bhai have already reached there.

We got ready quickly and drive to the cafe. I saw bhai waiting there with a bear holding a cushion written mommy.

" This is for my baby sis" Bhai said

" Then how about me?" Asyraf asked

" What about you? My sister is the one who is pregnant. Not you." He said. Asyraf glared at him and sat beside me.

Then Zain entered holding two balloons written congratulations.

"This is for you Sano." he said and gave me one. I took the balloon and thanked him.

" thanks bro. At least you get me something" Asyraf said glaring at Imran bhai and tried to took it from Zain.

" hooi. Its not for you. Its for my other sister." he said and passed it to rabia.

" thank you bhai." she said happily and took it.

"Where is Asfa?" I asked.

" kreeechhhhhh" we heard a screeching sound out there.

" She is here. Only her scooter can make this ' wonderful' sound" Rabia said sarcastically.

" sorry I am late" asfa said

"no actually you are early. I expected you to be here after an hour" Rabia said

" Idiot." she said and sat beside me.

"Since everyone is already here, let's order something. Waiter" Asyraf said and called the waiter

" good afternoon sir. Your order please."

"three cappucino, one black coffee, one espresso and milk for this lady here" Asyraf said. Wait whatttt? Milk? But why?

"sorry sir, you mean milk tea or coffee right?" the waiter asked

" no brother, milk." he said. The waiter looked at me and Asyraf, weirdly.

"sure sir." he said and walked off.

" I want coffee, why you ordered milk for me?" I asked

 " you promised me that you will drink it later. The later that you said is right now. Ok honey" he whispered . I know there is no use arguing with him. I just sighed and nodded.

"Asfa, you said you wanna say something important. What is it?" Rabia asked

"Actually we both want to say something." Zain said. We just looked at them confused.

"Insha Allah, we are getting married." He said. Asyraf spit the water he was drinking.

"What? You guys just met a month before. How did this happen?" Imran bhai asked.