Chapter 24

Asyraf's POV

This girl, she was ok in the morning. Don't know what possessed until she is bullying me like this.

I walked to our room and saw her laying on the bed while helding her head.

"Sano, what happen?" I asked

"I don't know, I'm having a terrible head ache. I can't even wake up." She said

"Are you ok?" I asked. I put my hand on her forehed. Alhamdulillah, she is not having a fever. Then I heard someone knocked on the door. Sano wake up and cover her head with dupatta.

"Come in" I said. Then I saw Arsyad entering with juice.

"What happen? Bhabi, you look pale." He asked.

"She is having a terrible headache. We are going to the hospital." I said

"Yaa hospital. Then who am I?" He asked. Damn, I forget that he is also a doctor.

"Sorry bro, I think my mind still can't accept the fact that a lazy idiot like you become a doctor. That's why I forgot."I said with a sheepish smile. Then suddenly his phone rang.

"Bro my dean is calling. You just go to my room and there is a painkiller. Red color. Ro....."

"Ok bro, red color right. I will take care. You go and deal with your dean first. Thank you" I walked to his room and opened the medicine box. There were two red color tablet. Which one I should take. I think the oval one. I took it and walked back to my room. My heart ache to see my Sano like this.

"Sano, take this and rest. Ok?" She nodded and took it.

"Give it back to Arsyad, he might need it." She said. I nodded and walked back to Arsyad's room

"Bro, why you didn't take it yet?" He asked

" No bro, I already give the tablet to Sano." I said

"What? Show me what you gave bhabi." I passed the pill to him and he looked at it shocked.

"How did this tablet get into my box" He asked

"What wrong?" I asked.

"Bro did bhabi already took it?" He asked.

"Yeah. Arsyad don't tell me its a wrong tablet." I said . He gulped and I can sense something wrong.

"Bhai its actually a pain killer but a high dossage one. To avoid the patient from feeling too much pain, this tablet will be given. Whoever consume this tablet will be like a drunk person. Dont worry bhai, its just a matter of 1-2 hours. Just take care of bhabi." he said with a scared look. What the hellllllll.

"Idiot, You should told me naa how the tablet looks like." I said angrily

"Bhai, you are being unfair. Rewind our conversation." He said and I think back

"Bro my dean is calling. You just go to my room and there is a painkiller. Red color. Ro....."

"Ok bro, red color right. I will take care. You go and deal with your dean first. Thank you"

"Fine it was my mistake. Nothing will happen. Trust me" He said. I just glare at him and suddenly...

"Hoiiiii Asyraf rascal, come down here." I heard Sano shouting.

"Bro, the fun have begin. Come bro, I don't to miss a scene." He said. I glared at him.

"You started this and now you are having fun" I said

"Bhaii but...."

"Ok baba. Its my mistake. Now come on" We ran to the living room and the star was not on my side because the whole family have reached down.