Chapter 19

Asyraf's POV

"Seriously bro. Your sister had a crush on Zain" I said trying to maintain my voice.

"Whoever that Zain was, why are you so worried. She is your wife." He said

"Bro, its our Zain. Zain Ahmad." I said. His face turned pale.

"Wait, why were you forcing Sano to tell who was the ZA?" I asked curious. I thought he knew🤔

"No bro, I thought the ZA was the famous singer. I thought he studied there too." He said making me angry.

"Idiot. There is a serious issue going here but you.... Never mind, I don't want to waste my energy on this. Can I ask you something?" I asked. He nodded.

"WHY THE HELL SANO SHOULD HAVE CRUSH ON HIM" I literally shouted

"Bro, why are you yelling?" he asked

"Because he likes her too." I said. He looked at me shocked.

"No wonder."He said

"What, No wonder?" I asked

"Nothing bro" He said. I glared at him. He let out a big sigh and said

"He used to call me Saale( wife's brother)  frequently. I thought he was just playing. So I just shrugged it off" He said calmly

"I thought I knew you before him. Why the hell I do not know about Sano."I asked. Even, I noticed Zain call  Imran Saale sometimes.

"why, so that you can eye on my sister. Pleaseeee." He said. I just rolled my eyes.

"bro you need to know something" I told him everything that happened in the office yesterday.

"Rascal, how dare he. I will kill him if he hurt...."

"No bro, he wont hurt Sano but of course he wont think twice to hurt us."I cut him. He looked worried.

"chill bro. I promised you that I will take care of Sano. Thank Allah, she didnt know he like her before. If not, he would be in my place."I said. Imran laughed.

"I think its written either one of my best friend will be my brother in law."He said laughing.

"By the way, baba will be here tomorrow. He want to meet you and Rabia." I said. I dont know why he asked four of us to meet at his office tomorrow.

     ****************************

I saw baba and papa, were talking in baba's cabin when we entered baba's cabin.

"baba"

"papa"

Both the girls run to their father and hugged them.

"Come beta. Everyone take your seat."Baba said. We sat on the sofa and looked at each other blurred.

"Rabia and Sano, both of you have graduated. What are you planning to do. Dont tell me that you are going to be a housewife because we didn't let you pursue degree to become a housewife." Baba said.

Both the girls looked at each other and just shrugged their shoulder.

"Ok fine, since both of you do not have a plan yet, both of you will be joining office. You will be your husband's PA for temporary. Then, you can resign if you have any idea. I want both of you to have exposure on business."Papa said. My face lighten . I looked at Imran face who held a grin like monkey.

"Is that ok?" Asked baba. They nodded and congratulate each other.

Yeayyyy, I will watch her 24/7 now.hehehehe.😍😍😍😍😍