Izumi Midoriya: Origin (緑谷いずみ:起源)

"𝕎𝕖'𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕀 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕪𝕠𝕟𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕔𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕒𝕞𝕖"

Aldera Junior High (アルデラ中学校)

Chatter filled the classroom as the teacher left, Some much louder than others. Our protagonist was silently laying her head in her arms leaning on her desk, avoiding any possible confrontation.

Many Returned to their seats the moment they heard the door start to open, Our Protagonist Slowly lifted her head off the desk and faced forward waiting patiently for the lesson, or what she thought would be a lesson.

"So~, As third year students, it's time to think about your futures and what you want to do with your lives."

The teacher announced the objective to the class. Our Protagonist groaned internally before setting her head back down on the desk. She had applied to the number one hero school in the east, Yuuei, however now that this is actually a topic of the class she's not sure if it was such a good idea.

"I could pass out your career aptitude test, but~" The teacher threw the papers around the room receiving another internal groan from our protagonist. She knows she's gonna end up having to clean the entire classroom, again.

"Why bother when we all know you want to try for the hero course!"

The class broke out in loud chatter, people talking about how they're gonna be the best in the class, showing off their 'quirks', absolute chaos if you ask our protagonist. However she knows if things were different she'd be doing the same.

"Yes, yes, you all have some very impressive quirks, but no power usage allowed in school. Get ahold of yourselves!"

However that didn't stop the class from using their quirks. In fact it encouraged them to continue using their powers even more than they already were.

Our Protagonist sinks further into her chair and slightly covers her head to block out the sound, and sight of others. It worked but there was a prominent voice that she couldn't block out no matter what she did.

"Hey teach! Don't lump me in with all these losers! I'm the real deal, these guys will be lucky to be a sidekick to some busted D-Lister!"

⏸【PAUSE】⏸
Katsuki Bakugou (かつきばくごう)
Quirk: Explosion
Our Protagonists Ex-Best-friend. He was her friend back when they were kids, before she was diagnosed with quirkless-ness, something only 20% of the population have. They're usually looked down on for their lack of power, which is why our protagonist avoids attention as much as possible.
▶️【PLAY】▶️