Deku Vs Kacchan (デク対かっちゃん)

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕨𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕘𝕚𝕧𝕖 𝕦𝕡"

Yuuei High School (優栄高校)

Katsuki glared as he noticed the air surrounding Izumi's form. It irked him how he'd never managed to notice before that something was going on. He'd seen her come in seeming so rushed during middle school. He'd seen her leave instantly after class had ended. Hell- He'd seen her trying during class, but he'd ignored it. She'd been training her quirk- quirks. It pissed him off.

All this time, she'd had a quirk?! And she hid it?! She had hid a powerful quirk from him, she- she'd lied. She'd lied to him for years- For what reason?! Just to see his reaction?! Just to see him boil over and snap?!

"[Bakugo! Give me your status! What happened?]"
Iida's voice rang throughout the hallway as the tension seemed to continuously swell. Almost becoming too overwhelming for either side to bear.

"Just shut up and defend, I'm really angry right now!"
Katsuki's rage seemed to swell as Izumi's wind slowly picked up speed. Almost as if developing into a field he couldn't get passed. And as if in slow motion, both charged forward.

『⏹Elsewhere⏹』

"Woah, What happened?! I can't see anything through the smoke!"

All the students had watched the two charge at each other, they had watched Katsuki blast off a large explosion. They had watched Izumi dodge, and counter with what looked like a strong powered kick that had thrown Katsuki across the hall. Katsuki had sent off a much stronger Explosion and what they presume was a counter from Izumi's part had sent smoke barreling straight towards the camera.

Suddenly a strong gust of wind had removed the smoke and they had seen Izumi only a couple of seconds from capturing Katsuki, only for him so set off an explosion Izumi had managed to dodge. Izumi had said something before sprinting off into a different direction.

"Man, what'd she say? We can't hear anything!"
A redhead had complained.

"She's talking to her partner over the small wireless radio. You can bring that plus the building's floor plan and this capture tape! Once you wrap this around your opponent, it shows that you have captured them."
All Might Explained, watching something dawn on one of the students faces.

"The time limit is 15 minutes, and the heroes don't know where the nuclear weapon is located, right?"
The girl asked curiously.

"Yes!"

"The heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here!"
Another had suddenly exclaimed, watching as Izumi rounded several corners slowly losing the Rabid animal fallowing her.

"Heroes should be able to turn the tables on whatever predicament they're in. Didn't Mr. Aizawa tell you our school motto? Here we go, go beyond-"

"Plus Ultra!"
The hero watched the students suddenly come alight with recognition and excitement as they shouted along with him. One of them had suddenly shifted their attention to the screen.