Starting Line (開始線)

"𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕒 𝕘𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 𝕚𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕒𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖!"

Yuuei High School (優栄高校)

Here we are, at Yuuei's entrance exam, kids are either stretching, concentrating, or just idly chatting.

Then there's Izumi and Izumo, having a panic attack.

'Oh god, oh fuck, I'm not ready for this public humiliation-'

'W-We'll be okay!... I think.'

'We're fucked. Tell inko I love her, and that her husband was an idiot for leaving such a wonderful woman-'

'How is everyone so confident?! They aren't even nervous.'

'... Wait, did we bring the braces?'

Izumi stayed silent, her face calculative before her eyes widened in horror, the color draining from her face as she realizes.

'Izumi. Did. We. Bring. The braces?'

'... we left them on the couch, oh god we are fucked.'

'You know what, if we can't pass we may as well make an entrance, I'll be damned if I'm not at least getting into general studies-'

"Okay, STAAAART!!"

All the attention snapped to the pro hero as people shared confused glances, the voice hero raised an eyebrow in return to their confusion.

"What's wrong? There are no countdowns in real fights! Run, run! The die has been cast, you know!"

Izumi turned around only to see the entire crowd had already lurched forward. She faltered in disbelief for a moment before falling into panic and sprinting through the gates.

She paused when she noticed a one pointer turn out of an alleyway.

"Target Acquired, ill kill you."

She harshly jerked forward and started to try, and fire up her quirk, she faltered for a moment when the robot raised its 'hand', this is when Izumo took control.

Izumo is usually the one who prides herself in her instinct and flexibility, so when she saw the slight chance of being able the scale the chunk of metal, she did.

The second the robots 'hand' started to fly down, Izumo jerked to the left before jumping onto the robots 'arm' and sprinting up to its 'head.'

It was something she noticed during the presentation, small white dots were placed around the robots head, either on its shoulder or neck. She wasn't sure what they were, but she had a hunch.

The second she located the small button on the robot, she slammed her hand down on the button, before jumping off the machine. The robot fell forward crashing into another robot that was destroyed moments earlier.