Laugh » Tiana

words: 468 words
author: mae!
ship: Tiana!
prompt: #41– "I love it when you laugh."

A cool breeze blew through Everglen as Biana sat alone in her room, gazing out onto the everlasting land. It was abnormal for her to be so quiet, but she hadn't been the same since Avalar betrayed them.

A soft knock on her door caused the brunette to turn around. A soft smile appeared on her face as she recognized the boy with silver bangs at her door. In his hand was a plate of mallowment. "Can I... uh, come in?"

Biana nodded, gesturing to the seat next to her. Tam made his way over, setting the mellowment down on her dresser. "You... you okay?" He asked her, his eyes stopping at her fingers, which she was constantly twisting.

He placed his hand over her's to stop her from twisting them again. Biana looked down at his hand before up at him. "Honestly? No." Tam nodded understandingly. "Are any of us?" Tam sighed, gazing outside.

Biana shook her head. "No, I'm afraid not." A sigh escaped her lips as she watched the gnomes work in the garden. They sat in silence for a while before Tam spoke again.

"I'm here, I mean if you ever need to talk. And so is everyone else." He told her, not taking his eyes off the flowers below. Biana smiled softly. "I know. I might have to take you up on that,"

Tam smiled, "Good. Cause I know I'm calmer than lord Funkyhair over there."

"HEY. I HEARD THAT. AND IT'S HUNKY NOT FUNKY BANGS BOY."

The outburst made Biana burst into a fit of giggles. She just imagined how insulted Keefe was at the moment. Tam laughed softly but smiled at her.

Biana calmed down after a moment. "W-What?" She asked, pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear. Tam shook his head, a smile still in his face. "I love it when you laugh."

The compliment made Biana blush, she hadn't felt that since her crush on Keefe. Which she was so glad was over. "I love it when you smile, you should do it more often."

"I try," Tam assured her. "But when I got people like lord funky— I'M SORRY HUNKYHAIR, to annoy me, it gets hard."

Biana grinned. "I like talking with you, 'Bangs Boy.'"

"And I like talking with you, Princess Prettypants," Tam replied.

"ARE GUYS GOING TO KISS OR CAN I GO HOME."

author's note!
Okay this one is trash but it's one am and I'm too lazy to do anything. This one-shot is probably inspired by something angel did. (I'm pretty sure me breathing is inspired by angel) but I liked the ending. Got to have some Keefe, anyway, I'll work on something better soon!
~mae