chocolate » kam

Hello, Harper ( @_queenharper ) here to give you a kam oneshot!! I don't really ship this that much, but it's funny and cute, so I hope I didn't screw this oneshot up...enjoy! (also this is a human AU)

"Please!" exclaimed Tam, "Just one funkyhair, just one."

"You see, I was about to give you one, but then you called me funkyhair sooo," replied Keefe, smugly. "HEY BIANA, WANT ONE?" asked Keefe, holding up one of the chocolate bars from his huge bag of Hershey's bars.

"Sure!" Biana replied, as Keefe launched it across the classroom to her.

"Mr. Sencen! What did I say about throwing things in here?"

"Sorry, Mr. Leto," Keefe replied, apologizing to their science teacher as Tam glared daggers at him.

"Oh, so she gets one," Tam said, his anger only making Keefe more motivated to bother him.

"Well, she didn't call me mean nicknames, Bangs Boy," responded Keefe gleefully, as Tam glared at Keefe with even more ferocity than before.

"SETTLE DOWN CLASS! Go to your seats, it's time to watch the movie," yelled Mr. Leto as the students scrambled into their seats.

"Hey! Miss me, Bangs Boy?" asked Keefe, a huge, smirk on his face as he slid into his seat next to Tam.

"Shut up before I slap that smirk off your face," Tam replied.

"You know what, here," said Keefe, his tone genuine for once as he handed Tam a chocolate bar.

"No, it's fine, keep it," Tam replied in the kindest voice he could manage.

"Just take it," responded Keefe, pushing the chocolate towards him.

"No, I don't want it,"

"But you were just begging for it!"

"Yeah, but I changed my mind,"

"JUST TAKE IT BANGS BOY!"

"NO!"

"Boys, please quiet down," Mr. Leto said, giving them the shut-up-now look.

"Sorry!" exclaimed Keefe, as he shoved the chocolate in Tam's backpack.

"I said I didn't want it!" hissed Tam, shoving it into Keefe's backpack instead.

"Well, I said you could have it!" replied Keefe as he shoved it deep into Tam's crammed backpack.

"Dammit! I can't find it," Tam whisper yelled, yanking books out of his backpack.

"We wouldn't have had to do this if you didn't refuse it,"

"I wouldn't have refused it if you hadn't offered it,"

"I was trying to be nice!"

"Well now I'm trying to be nice!"

"A-HA!" exclaimed Tam as he pulled out the chocolate, not caring that half the class had just shushed him. "Take it back, Keefe."

"Nope," Keefe replied firmly.

"Too bad," said Tam, shoving it into Keefe's backpack. Just as Keefe's mouth opened to say something, Mr. Leto tapped Keefe's shoulder and asked him to move to the other side of the classroom. Though they would never admit it, Tam and Keefe replayed the fight in their minds, smiling at the memory throughout the rest of the movie. I mean, bickering's way more interesting than a sci-fi movie, or whatever Mr. Leto had put on.

                                                                                          ***

Later that day, as Tam unpacked his backpack in his bedroom, he saw a piece of bright yellow paper sticking out of his binder. It read, "thought you could beat me ;)", and with it, was one of Keefe's candy bars.

"That stubborn idiot," Tam whispered with a grin on his face. 

I was gonna put bastard instead of idiot, but I figured I shouldn't since it says no cussing at the beginning of this book. Anyways, hope you enjoyed it! Also, thanks to Nevan, my irl English classmate for the inspiration (see we didn't waste our time during the animal farm movie)   :)