Chapter 1🕷

You've been best friends with Haz for nearly 1 year now. You guys met at a photo shoot for Zara since since you modelled from time to time. You quickly became friends and always hang out.

You were a pretty well-known singer but modelling was also your favourite thing to do whenever you weren't on tour or song-writing for a new album. You're from England but mostly live in New York and only visit England for family occasions or holidays.

You met up with Haz while shopping at the mall one day. You decide that your pretty hungry and go to the nearest take-away which was Starbucks. Since you modelled a lot, you were motivated on having the perfect instagram model body, but you decided to have a cheat day and ordered Ariana Grande's new Cloud Macchiato drink & Haz ordered a Caramel coffee frap with whipped cream & a caramel drizzle (which is what I order :3). You took some selfies for the Instagram with #cheatday. You both look at instantly spammed comments and laugh at some of them.

☞ "𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘏𝘢𝘻 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘺/𝘯?! 𝘛𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳?! 𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨?!?!"
☞"𝘖𝘮𝘨 𝘰𝘮𝘨 𝘰𝘮𝘨!! 𝘐 𝘵𝘰𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘶𝘺𝘴!! 𝘊𝘜𝘛𝘌𝘌𝘌😍"
☞"𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗 𝘚𝘏𝘐𝘗!!🙈💓"

Well you get the idea. After reading all the hilarious comments, you both decide to go for a walk in Central Park since it was the afternoon and the sun was setting. You grab your stuff & sit in Haz's car and drive down to Central Park.

You finally reach Central Park & go for a little stroll through the park's bright lights. It was mid-November meaning it was nearly Christmas time! You walk through the gates to be confronted by an enormous Christmas tree. It had LED baubles & lights that shined bright like diamonds and had a star on top. It shimmered at the top and really made the Christmas tree a Christmas tree. Your both enjoying the Christmassy atmosphere when Haz suddenly gets a call from someone named Tom??