Chapter 5🕷

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You try your best to hide your face with your cap and try to turn away but also try not to look suspicious. She realises that I'm covering my face and she has a confused expression on her face as to why I was hiding. But what was really weird was why did her voice sound so familiar? You couldn't tell who she was because you didn't want to blow your cover! Ugh.. this is so awkward..

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
What is with this guy?! Why's he so secretive and hiding himself from me?! This is so annoying! Why can't he just talk to me like a normal person?!
𝐘/𝐧: "Dude, what is your deal? Why won't you look at me when I'm talking to you?! Am I ugly or something? I-is there some sort of problem here?"
???: "N-no! It's not like that love, anything but that! It's just that I'm not really allowed to... well.. never mind.. y-you wouldn't understand". he sighs deeply and keeps staring at the ground.
𝐘/𝐧: "Uhh say what now? What are you, famous or something that you have to avoid public or whatever? Because if that's the case then, I can relate, you know, walking in public despite being famous. I get it. But I don't care if I'm seen, it makes me happy to meet people that you don't really see all the time, whether it's on a TV or cinema screen or at an awards ceremony or gala or whatever it is. It's just nice to see a little change every once in a while. I-i don't think you've met me, because making people happy and helping them is kinda my thing." you laugh as you say that, which makes him finally look up at you for like 2 seconds, then back down again.
???: "Famous? Yeah sure you are, isn't that what everyone says?" He laughs hysterically. He didn't even look at me and he's assuming stuff he doesn't even know. How rude.. alright that's the last straw...
𝐘/𝐧: "You know what? That's it. I've had enough of you.. Mr... Incognito!". 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘱.. you smirk as you think this. You jump up and grab his cap from his head and step back, his cap gripped firmly in your hand behind your back. He finally looked up and you just stare at each other, in silence... no. fucking. way. Ohh my god. It's Tom frickin Holland!!... standing right in front of me! W-what do I do?! What do I say?! I literally just snatched his cap faster than you can say quackson! Omg omg omg OMG!! I AM SHOOK!!
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Now do you know why I gotta be "Mr Incognito?!" He covers his face with one of his hands. "And wait...your y/n y/l/n! Omg it's a pleasure to meet you, the names.." he extends his other hand for a hand shake. oh my god.
𝐘/𝐧: "T-tom Holland, I know..."
You bring your hand forward and you both shake hands. Whoa, I'm actually freaking out, he's actually so cute! "Oh and y-your Spider-Man in the MCU right? Uhh, g-great job in your movies btw."
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Yeah that's me. And thank you." He rubs the back of his head with a chuckle as he says that. Oof.
You smile and just play with your hair. Wow okay. This. Is. Awkward..

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
Wow. Y/n y/l/n?! I actually can't believe I'm talking to her right now! Yes I am fan-boying, I KNOW, but I can't help it! I listen to all her songs all the time, I know all of them off by heart, I may OR MAY NOT have bought some of her merch.. but that's not the point... She's here right now and i don't know what to say or do?! I'm about to ask her if she wanted coffee when suddenly a girl screams behind us, "TOM HOLLAND AND Y/N Y/L/N?! OH MA GOD!!" It's a fan... Oh no... You look across and see... PAPS!! Uh what do i do?! You look around and paps are starting to roll in all around you and y/n, uhh, what the fuck do I do?! You look around helplessly, trying to find a way to lose them when y/n grabs your hand and drags you with her into the streets.
𝐘/𝐧: "Come on! I know a place! We can shake em off, let's go!" You both run and run till she ducks into an alley. You two hide behind a large dumpster and watch all the paps run past the alley and off into the distance. Thank god.
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Phew... W-we lost em!" You try to breathe and gasp for air. Bloody hell, she runs fast!
𝐘/𝐧: "Yep! We sure did, and uhh Tom? You can let go of my hand now." She laughs and points to your hand, tightly clenched and intertwined with hers. Wow, she's so amazing and exquisitely pretty when she laughs. Wow. Oh shit, I'm still holding her hand!
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Oh! Uhh, I-I'm so sorry!" You quickly let go of her hand, get yourself up behind the dumpster and just slouch against the wall, trying to catch you breath.
𝐘/𝐧: "Can't believe I had to save Spider-Man's ass. I think we all now know who's the real hero here. Lol I'm only messin with you." She laughs while dusting off the dirt from her jeans.
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Yeah haha, but thank you so much for this, Miss y/l/n, I don't know how I can ever owe you back for this."
Wtf Tom, that was just extra. Way to be subtle...
𝐘/𝐧: "Okay first of all, you can just call me y/n, you don't have to go all official or anything, I ain't royalty or anything." She laughs again. I think I'm gonna faint.. she's just amazing...
𝐘/𝐧: "And second of all, dude, it's okay! I saved your life! Don't worry, I gotchu, but yeah I wouldn't mind if you owed me." She giggles and winks. Oh my gosh, she just did that. Why is she so adorable?!
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Oh! Yes! U-uh sure I was actually going to ask you before the paps came, if you wanted to go for a cup o'coffee? Maybe?" You hide your hand behind your back and cross your fingers when you ask her. Oh please say yes, please say yes...
𝐘/𝐧: "Coffee? Oh I love coffee! Yeah, sure! We can.. oh one second, Tom do you mind? I gotta take this." She gets a call on her phone. Wonder who it is?

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝐘/𝐧: "I gotta take this." You answer the call and pace back and forth in the alley. It was Katherine on the line.
𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "Y/n? Where are you?! What's happened?! You okay?! We were supposed to have our KFC date!"
𝐘/𝐧: "I know! I know! I'll be right there, just gimme 5 mins tops! Okay? I'll be there ASAP!"
You cut the call and turn to Tom who's looking at you with puppy dog eyes, as if asking you, no, he's 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 you to stay with him. But I had to go.. I couldn't leave Katherine hanging. As much as you wanted to be with Tom and hang with him, you made a promise to Katherine. And when you promise something, you would never, ever break that promise. Otherwise, you would never be able to forgive your self. Poor Tom... he just looks so adorable with his puppy eyes right now! ugh Katherine! Why today?!
𝐘/𝐧: "Hey uh, Tom? I hate to break it to you but I'm gonna have to actually pass on that coffee date.. I-i mean.. hang-out." What the heck y/n, way to be straight-forward!
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Aw really? I-it's okay you do what you gotta do, maybe another time I guess?" He sighed and kicked a small rock to the side. I feel so bad right now..
𝐘/𝐧: "Y-yeah of course! Totally! Uhh, how about tomorrow at 3pm? How's that sound? I'm actually free this whole week before I record a new song, are you free at some point tomorrow?"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Actually that's perfect. I'm pretty much free this whole week too. We have just finished filming Endgame so yeah I'm free all week!"
𝐘/𝐧: "Sweet! Perfect! Tomorrow at 3pm it is!"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "It's a date."
Wow. He said 𝙙𝙖𝙩𝙚?! Oh wow. Okay...
𝐘/𝐧: "It sure is. Haha." You laugh awkwardly and just stand there in silence. God, I just wanna hug him so bad right now..
You look down and Katherine's calling again, you look up at Tom, then your phone. You sigh and say good bye to Tom and run to Katherine. Well there's always tomorrow I guess. But you didn't realise that you were still holding Tom's cap in your hand...

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I wish she didn't have to leave. I really wished she stayed. She's seems like an amazing and sweet person, especially the way she treats people she doesn't even know like her own family. She's not discriminative or selfish. She's clearly selfless the way she saved my ass back there. You smile as you think about her, again and again, then realise your phone is ringing. Oh it's Haz. You pick up the phone and start walking back to the KFC. I could've just walked with y/n, you think. God, I'm so dumb!
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Ello' Haz, you alright?"
𝐇𝐚𝐳 (𝐨𝐧 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞): "Dude, where are you? I'm literally waiting outside KFC for you!"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "I'm on my way, 2 secs man!"
You cut the call and start running towards the KFC. I hope I can meet y/n there for just one more time before tomorrow. Oh please oh please. You grab for your hat to pull it down so your not seen by fans, when you stop and see that it's gone. You look back and try to find it, when you laugh and realise that y/n still has it. Well, I better hurry back to KFC if I wanna see her once more before tomorrow, you think happily and run faster than you've never ran before. And before you know it, your in front of Haz's car and stop. Finally here... where is she?
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Dude, have you seen y/n?"
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Who? Y/n y/l/n? Oh yeah! We just spoke to each other before she went into KFC, why everything okay bruh?"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Yeah man, it's just.. i know this is weird since I just met her but... I really like her Haz. She's pretty, smart, bad ass, sweet and just everything really. She's amazing Haz, and you have to agree, I mean, you've known her longer than I have."

𝙷𝚊𝚣'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Your own best friend, loves the girl you love?! Oh no. I wonder what would've happened when they met. What did they do? Where did they go? You had so many questions running through my mind. You were so pissed because of their little meet up! You couldn't believe that Tom got the chance to spend time with my y/n! You just look at Tom in disgust as he asks you where she is. You couldn't believe you were saying this, but you told him where she was.. since you were his "great friend"
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "She's right inside Tom. She's with her friend Katherine." You roll your eyes in frustration and start your car.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Wasn't there something you wanted to say to me? Hence the reason why I drove here?!"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Uh it's okay now. I was going to ask you to help with me some things photography-related for my Instagram about Endgame, but it's okay now I just got Harry to do it for me, but thanks for driving here anyway, you're a great friend Haz."
He gives you a bro hug and runs inside the KFC. God, drove me here for nothing. Pathetic. Whatever. I'll just catch up with y/n later since Mr Biceps Holland has already beaten me too it. You start your car and start driving. You stop at a traffic light and impatiently wait for the signal to go green. The whole way home, you just angrily think of what they could be doing right now. You couldn't take it. You admitted to yourself that yes, you were jealous, and you couldn't stand y/n being with someone else. That's supposed to be me with y/n not Tom! You arrive home and open the door, when you suddenly see a note on the floor. You pick up the note and read it which said...