Chapter 3🕷

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You could not believe what you were witnessing right now. Tom frickin Holland is Spiderman?! You were so distracted by this shocking news that you drop a splash of hot cocoa on your lap which makes you scream. "OW! Ugh great.. just great.. now I gotta go change", as you ran upstairs to wash off the sticky marshmallow residue from your night gown. Thankfully your unicorn slippers were untouched. You would wash it off with water and go down to the laundry room to throw it in the washing machine with some other dirty clothes and then turn it on. You then go back upstairs to change to some pyjamas. You clean off the excess cocoa from the floor and couch and decide to watch CW until fell fast asleep..

𝙷𝚊𝚣'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
*Alarm rings* 6:00am. Time to go for a morning run. You got ready and slipped on your black Nike Air Max's and grab your phone and AirPods and head out. You breathe in the fresh, cold morning air as you slowly start jogging then start to pick up the pace and run.

You run past houses, pedestrians until you reach a coffee shop, "Kathy's Coffee". You decide to pop in since you haven't really been to Kathy's in a while because of how busy you were with photo shoots and campaigns in London, L.A. and Hawaii.
The thing about this specific coffee shop was that it was the only coffee shop that y/n loved to go to, which was why it was so special.
She would always walk through the door with her beautiful smile and order her usual, a cappuccino with extra whipped cream and cinnamon sprinkled on top. You walk in and your instantly greeted by a couple of fans who want to take pictures and your autograph. You take the pics and sign the autographs and make your way to the baristas counter, the barista working is busy cleaning the shelves and without noticing you begins to say her everyday welcome line.

𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚: "Hello, and welcome to Kathy's Coffee! The one place for all your coffee needs how may I be of service on a fine day like today? We have cappuccinos, lattes, iced teas, iced mochas, Frappuccino's.."
You instantly interrupt her while she speaks which grabs her attention, she puts her cleaning cloth in her apron pocket and turns around.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Surprise Ari!" You say loudly with your arms spread out signalling Ariana to hug you.
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "OMG HAZ?! NO WAY!!" She screams as she runs around the barista counter and jumps into your arms.
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "I can't believe you came! It's been so long! Hey look at you as well getting ripped huh? Okay who's the girl?" She laughed while hugging me. She always knows something is up.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Okay okay! There is a girl.." you explain in an eye roll but smile and blush at the thought.
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Ooh a girl?! Really?! Who?! Tell me please!!" She jumps around the place like a 5 year old asking for chocolate, really embarrassing herself but, well, that's Ariana for you I guess.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Okay calm down!" You instantly grab her by the shoulders and stop her from jumping and bring her to a table in the far corner, away from most of the people that were there. "Okay there is a girl that I like.."
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚:"Aw Haz, that's adorable! But tell me who she is or at least gimme a hint??"
𝐇𝐚𝐳:"Nope no hints, I can only tell you that you know this girl. She's one of your friends.."
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "One of my friends? Hmm.."
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Yep, and if you guess it right, I'll buy you an ice cream."
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "ICE CREAM?! Okay Harrison it's on!"
She starts to think really hard of who it could be out of all her friends, she had a lot of friends so this could take a while...

𝚈/𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You wake up from the sound of your phone's notifications pinging every 2 minutes. It was 9am and you rub your eyes as the sun rays squeezed through the curtains, kissing half of your face making you squint your eyes. You get off the couch and check your phone. 10 messages? And all from Katherine.
Katherine was one of your best friends, you guys have known each other ever since you were 3 years old so you treated each other like sisters. Unlocking your phone you check what she has to say.