Chapter 12🕷

*𝕠𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪*

𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚢'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. It was Ariana. Crap. You were late! You were supposed to meet Ari earlier than everyone to make sure the speakeasy was all perfect and well set up. You jumped out of bed and freshened up, got dressed and ran downstairs, nearly forgetting your camera so you could take some pics of today.
You got downstairs and met your parents, Dom & Nikki, who were in the living room watching the telly.

𝐍𝐢𝐤𝐤𝐢: "Oh, good morning Harry darling. I made breakfast, go help your self."
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "Uh no can do mom. I have to go meet Ariana at the cafe for our little speakeasy."
𝐃𝐨𝐦: "Ah, the girlfriend. Will we be seeing this, Ariana any time soon?"
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "Soon, dad. Pretty soon."
You smiled and slipped into your trainers and bolted out the door, locking the door behind you.
You managed to catch the bus to the cafe and met Ariana.

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Your late Harry! You were supposed to help me set up for the speakeasy like 2 hours ago!" (𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗒!)
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "I'm sorry babe! I was sleeping and.."
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Did you just call me babe Holland?" She chuckles and blushes."
You scratch the back of your head and shyly say "yes.."
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Are you asking me out?"
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "Um.. i was going to.. later on today.. but yes.."
She looks into your eyes, wraps her arms around your neck and whispers,
"I'll be your girlfriend any day Harrykins."
She looked into your eyes and you both touched lips. This was the best, you thought. Her lips were warm and soft, and it was slow and sweet. She pulls back and flicks your nose and runs to the workmen to tell them where to put the bottles of champagne and drinks. She's the one, you thought, you were so excited you were finally dating her, that was all you wanted in the whole world..

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You woke up bright and early for this "speakeasy" Ariana was planning. You freshened up and FaceTimed Tom while you got ready, who was being lazy and just getting up. What a slowcoach.
You did your makeup and got nice and ready (𝗌𝗐𝗂𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗌𝖾𝖾 𝗒/𝗇'𝗌 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖿𝗂𝗍!) and grabbed your purse. You sat and waited for Tom to come pick you up since he was going to be your ride to the speakeasy instead of wasting money on a taxi.
He finally arrived and you guys went to the speakeasy, meeting Harrison and Katherine on the way and picked them up too.

We arrived to the cafe and.. everything looked normal? But that was until a man dressed kinda like a bodyguard came and escorted us behind the till to a door, that had stairs leading down. We all walked curiously down to discover the speakeasy being held BELOW the cafe! It was so beautiful, the lights, the dance floor, the lounges and drink bars. It was beautiful.
You were all busy just looking at how awesome the place was when we were greeted by Ariana.

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Welcome to my speakeasy guys! Drinks bar is that way, and lounges there, and dance floor is this wayyy! Come on!"
She dragged you and Katherine to the dance floor and started dancing, so we joined in and swayed to the music, while the boys went straight for the booze.

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
I met Harrison and it was awkward at the start I'll admit, but as soon as we got to the bar, it was just like old times.

𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "Welcome lads, to the bar. What drinks do you boys want tonight?"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "I'll order before you tell me why are u being the drinks guy? Didn't u like, hire someone or something to do this?"
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "Well, we did have a guy but he bailed because he had to take his girlfriend to watch the new maleficent film. So i was plan B. It was all last minute, nothing I could do really but it's okay. It's not bad, kind of fun actually. But shame Sam couldn't come."
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Yeah, but hey he's missing on the fab drinks! By the way, hats off to you and Ariana for pulling this off man, it's fantastic."
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "What Tom said man, this place is just.. wow. Like literally so cool."
You boys started gulping down your first round of shots while eyeing on the girls while they danced.

𝐇𝐚𝐳: "We should join them. Don't you think?"
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Couldn't agree more. But wait, Harry, what about the bar?"
𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲: "You guys go ahead and I'll catch up in a while. I'll find someone else to have a turn here then join you. Now go! Your girlfriends are waiting."
He pushed us off our chairs and we walked on over to the girls.

You grabbed y/n's hand by surprise and twirled her around to face you. She looked into your eyes and wrapped her hands around you while you had your hands over your hips and danced. You looked over at Harrison and Katherine, who were already locking lips at this point. Typical of him, you chuckled at the thought and just decided to do the same. You held y/n by the waist and pulled her close, touching lips and swaying to the music. It was the best night ever.

Skipping all the dancing, drinking and goofing around, Ariana was the only one sober out of all of us, so she took us to y/n's house and we all decided for a sleepover. We weren't that drunk, just a little tipsy, but we were fine and in our senses.

𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Alright we are here guys. Y/n, open the door."
Y/n opened the door and we all walked in. You helped Ariana and Katherine bring all the spare blankets and pillows that y/n had and brought them to the living room. It was also a good thing that y/n had a couple spare mattresses in the basement so you and the boys went to get them while the girls got snacks and the film ready. You and Harrison set up the mattresses and all, while Harry helped the girls bring in the snacks and drinks. Y/n then turned on the telly and no surprise, we were going to watch the avengers films. From Age of Ultron to Endgame.

𝐘/𝐧: "Good thing I have all these at your disposal! Who needs a cinema anyway when you have my house?" You all laughed and began watching the film.

It was 1:30am you were watching Infinity War when you looked over to see y/n asleep on your shoulder, and pretty much everyone was asleep except for Ariana. You looked at Ari and she chuckled, then you both helped by pulling the blankets over everyone else. You could see Harry holding Ariana's arm when she sat back down to sleep.

𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Are you guys.. together?"
She nodded.
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Oh. Well I'm happy for you both." You said with a smile and lay down next to y/n, who was sound asleep. She was so beautiful. The way the moonshine hit her face through the blinds was perfect. You lay down and hugged her, and slowly drifted off to sleep...