Chapter 4🕷

𝙰𝚛𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚊'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You can't help but think of who Haz's mystery crush could be. You think of every single one of your friends and try to guess who she could be...
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Okay, uhh... is it.. Rachel? Sammy? Taylor? Oh! I know! Its Leah isn't it?! No?.. okay...
I name every single one of my bffs but he declines them all, so you think really hard about this.. who could Haz be crushing on?! Ugh, all this thinking was hurting your head.
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Ugh! All this thinking has made me hungry, you want something?
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "No thanks Ari, I'm good, just hurry up and eat so you can guess who she is!"
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Okay! Okay! Geez Haz, chill!"
You eat your jam 🍩 with pleasure, and start again on thinking who she could be... you honestly wanted to give up because you had so many friends that it was impossible to know which one he likes. You also wanted to give up because.. well.. you kinda wished you were the girl he was crushing on..
You've had a crush on Haz ever since day 1 of your first meet up with him and y/n... wait a minute.. you suddenly look up at him, wide-eyed and finally figure out who the mystery girl is.. no way.. it couldn't be her, could it?

𝙷𝚊𝚣'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Uh.. is something wrong Ari? Uh, w-why are you staring at me like that?"
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Because... I think I know who you crush is..." she smirks with a devilish, sassy-kind of look on her face, which is different to how she normally acts.. is she okay?
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "F-finally! Uh okay, t-tell me who she is then?!"
She places her 🍩 on the plate, wipes her jam-covered fingers with a napkin, and folds her arms with her legs propped up on the other chair next to her.
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "It's y/n, isn't it?"
You freeze in your place, looking at her in complete and utter shock. How did she know?! And she guessed just like that?! She's a girl of many talents, I had to give her that. I eventually give in and tell her.
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Well?" She raises one eyebrow, fully confident in herself.
𝐇𝐚𝐳:"YES ,YES IT IS Y/N OKAY?! You got me" you slouch back in your chair and cover your face with your hands. She laughs and says stuff like "aw how cute!" and "how adorable, i ship!"
Gosh, it did feel good to let it off your chest for once but Ariana was one of those people to really drag stuff like this with sappy talk, like she is right now. You sigh and look at her, waiting for her to finish her racket, when you get a text.. it was from Tom.
Shit. You realised you forgot to meet him when you were at Central Park with y/n. He was really angry and wanted to meet now.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Hey Ariana, listen I need to go, like right now, Tom is messaging me and he seems pissed so I gotta go, but hey it was nice catching up!"
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Aw but the fun was just beginning! Okay, well I guess I'll cya around! And yeah this was great, we should totally meet again sometime!"
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Of course I will. Oh and Ariana?"
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "Hmm?" She replies with a mouth full of donut.
𝐇𝐚𝐳: "Promise me you won't tell y/n"
𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐚: "I won't! You still have to get me ice cream though!"
You nod in agreement and smile before walking out the door and running back to your place to get your car and see what's up with Tom..

𝚈/𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You roll up and park your car in the city centre parking lot and make your way to KFC where Katherine was waiting for you.
You were busy texting Katherine that you were almost at KFC when you bump into someone and drop your phone. You gasp and grab your phone from the floor and check if there's any cracks, which there weren't.
𝐘/𝐧: "Dude, are you okay? I-I'm sorry, I was busy texting to see where I was going.. are you okay?" Your barely able to make out his face because of his cap that he wore, its as if he wanted to cover his face?

𝚃𝚘𝚖'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅:
You text Haz for the 50th time. Where the fuck is he?! Oh, about time, he finally answers, gosh. You arrived in to NYC yesterday for the press tour. You travelled here with your family, except your dad who had to stay back for the Brothers Trust fund and for his new book release. You stood outside the city centre near the KFC takeout and wait for him, angrily but patiently. You decide that you might as well eat something. Ah, a KFC, how convenient. You're just about to walk towards the takeout when you bump into a girl who drops her phone. Before you offer a hand she's already checking for any cracks. "I-I'm sorry, I was busy texting to see where I was going.. are you okay?" She's selfless. Wow. What a girl.
𝐓𝐨𝐦: "Uh.. y-yeah I'm fine. But forget about me, how's your phone?" You suddenly realise that your talking to someone who will probably know who you are and drag attention, resulting in millions of paps coming my way. Shit..