45: Family kills family

"Turned up? What?"

"It's a metaphor, Yoongi. We're not actually bringing out them basses and guitars and start up a live rock band out here," you rolled your eyes.

"Aw." You chuckled at Taehyung's disappointment while Yoongi sighed in relief.

There was no plan on how you'd beat the man, just that you had to get close enough to him and catch him off guard so that you could pierce the seraph blade into his chest.

Zero once again gathered up his shadows that stood by his side, dimming the room even more.

You took your first few steps before running at full force, the guys right beside you and Zero allowed his shadows to lung at you.

It was hard to fight them because they were shadows. They could hurt you but you couldn't. Nonetheless, you watched Zero as he moved to another part of the room, disappearing then reappearing.

Two, you counted.

The shadows grabbed at your wrist but you pulled back, using your strength to lift one up and slam it to the ground, allowing mist to splatter on the floor before dissolving away.

Jimin dealt with two shadows as it ran towards him with the intention of colliding into him. However Jimin ran forth, running up against a wall as he flipped back, causing the shadows to run against each other instead before disappearing.

The shadows once again neared you and you did your best to hold them back when all of a sudden, you felt pain hitting your head.

"Y/N!" Jungkook gasped, feeling what you had felt. He was quick to run over to you, dealing with the three shadows that wanted to take advantage of you then turned to you, holding onto you when you felt like letting the dizziness take over.

Something flashed before your eyes. Like a distant clip of memory and you grunted at the way your head throbbed.

"Are you alright?"

No, you weren't. But you couldn't get the words out. You wanted to reassure Jungkook that you were alright, that he should focus on getting rid of the shadows rather than worry about you but the throbbing pain on your head only caused groans to leave your mouth.

"Y/N."

"Y/N."

Someone called your name. But it wasn't Jungkook. Someone distant in your mind. Pictures flashed in front of you, like a movie that was working. You couldn't see it clearly and it began to blind you from the real world.

What was going on with you?

The flashes stopped all of a sudden and your visions cleared. You found yourself down on the floor with Jungkook holding you up while Jimin watched you with concern.

"What's wrong?" Your best friend asked.

You didn't know what had happened but seeing the shadows still around you, you decided to forget about the dissolving headache and stood back on your feet. "Nothing, I'm okay."

The two friends wanted to say something otherwise but with the situation surrounding you all, they couldn't come to voice their worries.

Jungkook smacked a shadow flying towards him and the three of you found yourselves split up to handle the rest of them.

"Where's Zero?" You asked with alarm, eyes rushing to scan the scenery yet finding no signs of Zero.

Three.

He must have disappeared.

The room was dark but being a type of demon yourselves, you could tell what laid within the darkness and there wasn't any Zero.