03 • your type!

• • •

• • •

Wooyoung

I inhale sharply through my nose and out my lips when I feel that same soft thump on my back for the fifth time in a row. My eyes follow the crunched object as it ungracefully rolls down my back and unto the floor, stopping right next to my shoe.

Eyebrows creased and mind brimming with annoyance, I take my time to pick up the scrunched up paper, careful not to let the professor see me even though the room I'm in is cloaked majorly in darkness and the man doesn't give two shits of who decides to pay attention in his class or not.

Even with this fact, I slowly unravel the paper underneath my table, and almost immediately I can hear a dramatic, drawn-out sigh.

Wooyoung, stop ignoring me. I think I've found that guy you were talking about. He's got black hair with red highlights, right?

He's hot.

Of course, I think, before slightly turning around to exchange eye-contact with Yeosang from the back. He raises his brows at me, before jutting his thumb at the corner in the least subtle way he can manage. My eyes follow his finger's direction, only for them to land on San. Luckily, the guy is actually concentrated on the lesson (unlike Yeosang and I), so there's less of a chance he'll catch me staring at him.

When Yeosang and I lock gazes again, I nod at him in confirmation, and when he does a writing motion with his pen I only roll my eyes. But, despite this, I still turn the paper around and jot down my response.

Yes. That's the guy. His name is San. But keep your salt water fins off of him please and thank you. Vampires tend to really like merman blood.

And Jesus Christ we're supposed to be figuring out the calculations Professor Kim has on the projector !!!

Not long after I pass him the note, he throws a new one back at me.

First of all, I'm not into him. He's not my type. I only said he looked hot.
Second of all, Vampires thirsting after Merman blood is nothing but a myth you idiot. And lastly, I'm already good at math, so jokes on you.

I fold the paper and ignore Yeosang for the rest of the class, shrugging off his heated stares and numerous attempts to get my attention. As I do this, I find myself looking in San's direction, and for what reason, I really don't know.

He's writing something down on his notebook, and then his fingers latch onto his hair, before running through it. He repeats this again, and for the second time in a row, I continue to watch.

That is, until he suddenly looks up and almost catches me staring at him. At least, I hope he doesn't catch me.

I think I was fast enough, I think, pushing aside the way my ears have grown exceedingly warmer in the last five seconds. It totally doesn't mean anything that he happens to be a vampire, which also happens to be one of the quickest creatures out there.