Chapter 3. Shower

Jungkook spent the day struggling to get the dark smokey eyes of the danachi out of his mind. The even harder task was to force away the image of the creature's full, wet lips and slick tongue... especially when the two were connected to Jungkook's dick. Jungkook had fallen back asleep the night before and straight back into dreams involving the danachi and its hands, its mouth, the tight heat inside it. Jungkook's shorts had been soaked when he was wrenched upright around dawn and he had forced himself out of bed, unable to take anymore.

His hands had shook as he had pulled on his clothes, determined to hurry to the showers to wash away the sweat and cum that covered his skin.

The danachi had silently watched him with dark eyes, awake and sprawled on the pillows on the floor, but uncovered by the blankets Jungkook had left for it. He was sure it looked healthier than it had the night before, but he wasn't sure why as it had ignored the plate of food completely, leaving it to cool into a congealed mess.

Jungkook had escaped to the showers as quick as he could returning to his room afterwards only to drop more food in front of the creature. It had eyed it disdainfully and stretched like a cat, causing its torn hoodie to slide up and Jungkook had scurried away again after that, already feeling his cock stirring in his trousers.

Unfortunately a day of stock allocation and patrol scheduling provided little in the form of distraction and Jungkook's mind was constantly wandering to the creature that was still sitting in his cabin. Chained to the wall. Wearing little more than a flimsy hoodie.

Jungkook needed a drink.

That was how he ended up in the mess hall, well after most of the other men had cleared away to spend some quiet time in their bunks, steadily consuming what passed as alcohol on the base. It tasted like lighter fluid and burned going down, but it turned to warm buzzing in his stomach and as he drank, Jungkook was finally able to start pushing away the uncomfortable, edgy feeling he'd been dealing with all day.

A few stragglers were left playing cards or trying to force a signal out of the decrepit viewing screen but the hall was clearing fast. Soon Jungkook would have no reason not to go to bed himself.

He gripped the chipped glass in his hand a little tighter, barely listening to what Yoongi was saying to him as he pictured the danachi waiting in his cabin. With the alcohol mix fortifying him, Jungkook was pretty sure he would be able to ignore the way the creature's skin seemed to glow and how long its limbs were. He was pretty sure he wouldn't even notice the smooth, tight ass beneath the ragged hoodie, or how nice and soft its lips looked.

"Hey, are you still there?"

Jungkook blinked, shaking himself slightly to see Yoongi looking at him with a blank expression on his face.

"You zoned out on me." Yoongi was saying.

Jungkook raised his glass, tipping his head back to tip the remainder of his drink down his throat. He coughed against the burn and croaked, "Sorry."

"Don't know what you're doing hanging around in here anyway," Yoongi said, finishing his own drink. "You're not avoiding that thing are you? What is it, working voodoo?"

Jungkook laughed loudly, sliding his glass across the table from hand to hand. "What? No, of course not. I don't even know what you're talking about."

"Tell me about it then." Yoongi demanded. "Does it have a name?"

Jungkook pursed his lips. "I don't know," he admitted. "I didn't ask it. It just... I don't know. It stares at me."

Jungkook's ears went red, thinking of the way the creature had rolled around on the floor the night before, touching itself. An image of the danachi's back arched, ribs sticking out painted slick with shining cum had arousal surging in Jungkook's stomach.