Chapter 6. Dreaming

Jimin's skin felt soft and smooth under Jungkook's fingertips. The touch sent a buzz across and through his hands, Jungkook idly wondered if that was some sort of magic, some sort of danachi thing that made Jimin's skin so soft. It must have been that, that was making it glow lightly in the faint light but Jungkook had no time to ponder it further because Jimin's lips were even softer than the skin on his arms, wet and demanding, pressing against Jungkook's own. He felt the tickling slide of Jimin's tongue, barely grazing against his bottom lip and it made him groan. Hot excitement shot a pang through his stomach.

A heavy floral scent filled Jungkook's nose. It was the smell of Jimin and the warmth behind his ear when Jungkook pressed his face to the danachi's neck and inhaled. Like he was snorting narcotics, it went straight to his head, making him dizzy and strait to his crotch, making him groan.

Jimin was so skinny, and easy to pull against Jungkook's chest with one arm looped around his lower back. He was hot against Jungkook's torso, though at the same time cool where his bare skin slid over Jungkook's. Suddenly he couldn't get enough of that strangely luminescent, soft skin and he tugged on the t-shirt Jimin wore.

Jimin smiled at him, as his hair fell freely of the shirt and spilled across his eyes. "Hungry, Kookie..." he murmured, tilting his head to one side to lick a stripe up the side of Jungkook's face.

The words made Jungkook's fingers flex involuntarily, tightening against Jimin's thighs.

Jimin was wriggling around on Jungkook's lap, pushing up onto his knees and forcing Jungkook to sit back against the wall. "Please, please..."

Jungkook's hands slid down over that smooth, bare skin. He could feel Jimin shivering beneath him and heard the soft moan the danachi released into his ear as his path trailed over the faint curve of Jimin's bare ass. His fingers curled lightly beneath the hem of the t-shirt, dragging it just a little against pale skin.

Jimin shifted slightly again, tilting his hips a little and the invitation was clear.

The words were too when Jimin moaned, "In me..."

Jungkook drew one hand down between Jimin's legs, feeling radiating heat there. He felt a strange wetness there, almost like a girl, even though he was very aware of Jimin's erect cock pressing against his chest. He looked up; watching the danachi's eyes slide closed in pleasure as he slowly pushed one finger into that tight heat.

"Jungkook!"

Jungkook wrenched himself upright in bed, gasping. His stomach was aching fiercely and when he glanced down he realized he was still painfully hard. Confusion flooded through the arousal that was burning hot in his gut as he realized it wasn't his orgasm that had woken him. The dream had been so real. They all were. Night after night he had been cuming in his boxer shorts, feeling Jimin beneath him, above him, all around him.

Jungkook was wondering what could have pulled him from such a vivid dream when he heard a whimper from across the room. He rubbed a hand across his face, collecting sweat in his palm, wondering if the sound were really just a remnant from the dream.

"Uh..."

Jungkook peered into the dark. "Jimin?"

There was a scraping of metal against concrete as the danachi moved. His voice was tight and stained with tears. "Jungkook?"

Jungkook found himself on his feet without much thought; leaning over to flick on the emergency bar light next to his bed as Jimin made another pathetic sound. Jungkook squinted at the bright light, looking over to where Jimin was huddled. The danachi looked pale as he gazed back at Jungkook through the strands of hair that covered his eyes, his eyes were wide and wet. Jungkook realized there were tears on his cheeks.