•1•

"Ok see you soon." I drove about 5 more minutes until the GPS told me I had arrived at my destination. I pulled into the driveway and shut off my car. I grabbed my purse and keys then popped the trunk. "Riley!" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned around and saw him closing the front door. "Aryia!" I yelled in reply. He ran over and hugged me. After he let go we grabbed my bags and walked inside. He led me to a room that had a full sized bed, dresser, desk and small closet. "I know it's not that much but it's the only room we have left." He said sadly. "No! It's perfect thank you!" I put my pink drink on the desk then put my bags on the bed and I got settled after Aryia left the room.

I plugged in my juul and walked out of my room. I heard laughing so I went into the direction it was coming from. "Oh hey Rie" Aryia said as he looked up at me. I saw him sitting on a couch on his phone and then two guys on the other side of the room playing fortnite. I went over and sat next to him. "That's Mike" He said pointing to a guy wearing a black tank top and black ripped jeans with chains, he had brown hair and hella tattoos. I couldn't see his face though because he was facing the opposite way. "And that's Kevin" he said pointing to the other guy in a short sleeved white t shirt and jeans. I just nodded my head and went on my phone.

"God damn it!" I heard somebody yell and then a bang. I shot my head up and saw Kevin standing up, upset and Mike looking at him laughing. "No need to rage there kev" Aryia said also laughing. I just smiled awkwardly. "Who's this?" I looked up and saw Mike staring at me. "Riley. My friend from back home. remember, I told you guys she's moving in?" Aryia replied. "Oh shit forgot, I'm mike" Mike said to me with a soft smile. I smiled back and nodded in return. He is so hot I can't. His smile is just gorgeous. I want to touch his hair it looks so soft. His eyes are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen. "Well I'm gonna go to my room see ya" I said as I got up. I went into my room and took out my laptop after I sat on my bed.

It was now getting really late and I couldn't sleep so I went into the room that I found the guys in earlier to look for Aryia. As I got closer to the room I saw that the light was on so I kept walking. When I got into the room I saw Mike on the couch doing god knows what on his phone. He looked up at me and set his phone down. "Hey Rylie it's pretty late why you up?" "Couldnt sleep, do you know where Aryias room is?" "Yeah when you go down that hallway it's the third door on your right" "oh okay thank you" He smiled in reply so I walked into aryias room but didn't see him. I decided to just text him so I went into my room.

Riley :
u up?

                                                 Aryia :
                                                  yea y

Riley :
wanna go for a ride?

Aryia :
                                        yea let's go.

I saw Aryia walk past my room so I grabbed my juul and followed him outside.

I got in the passenger seat and he drove off. I got here about 10 so it's almost 3am. He blasted my favorite song and I just stared out the window.

We've been driving for about 30 minutes now and neither of us have said a word to each other. Make Believe by Juice WRLD came on and I started humming the words. I felt Aryia rub his hand that was on my thigh. I half smiled and looked out the window.

Before I knew it me and Aryia were screaming the words to 'King For A Day by Pierce The Veil' Aryia did most of the screamo parts while I sang.