•12•

The next day

I was sitting up in my bed texting Zane figuring out our plans for today.

Baby Zane💋 :
goodmorning:)

Riley :
Morning

Baby Zane💋:
you coming over today?

Riley :
if you still want me to

Baby Zane💋 :
yeah you can come any time! *address*

Riley :
Okay, I'll probably come around 1.

Baby Zane💋 : see you then.

I got out of bed after ordering my breakfast from Starbucks on postmates. I walked across the hall to hear silence except for the birds chirping and the cars driving past. I stepped into the bathroom and shivered from the cold tile touching my feet.

-

I got out of the shower and wrapped my towel around my body before walking across the hall to my room. I took off the towel and dried my hair some more with it then dig through my closet to find an outfit.

I decided on a white crop top, black jeans, a black jacket and my orange beanie. I sat at my vanity and started on my makeup.

-

I knocked on Aryias door. There was no answer so I opened it and he was still asleep. "Jeezus dude it's 1 in the afternoon" I said knowing he wouldn't get up. I walked into the living room and saw Kevin getting ready to film. "Oh hey riley" "hi, are you filming?" "No I just got done. Why what's up?" "I was wondering if you could give me a ride? My cars still not here and I'm going over a friends house." "Yeah sure. You wanna go now?" "Yeah just give me a minute."

I went to my room and slipped on my shoes, grabbed my purse. Then grabbed my dab pen which I put a new cart in last night, grabbed my juul and phone then went to the kitchen to wait for Kevin.

But just my luck, Mike walked out of his room. "Where ya goin?" He asked as he walked over to me. "Zane's house" the expression on his face changed instantly. "Who else is gonna be there?" "I'm not sure why?" "Just wondering. Can I come?" "No Mike I'm going to hang out with my friends." "Mhmm "friends" you don't even know them." "Yeah but you guys do. It's fine Mike go take a chill pill." He walked away angrily and went to his room. "Ready?" Kevin asked me as he came out of his room. "Yep."

-

"What's the address?" I pulled it up on gps. 40 minutes away? "Um Kevin it's kinda far, I've never been there so I didn't know. I can get an Uber if you want?" "No it's fine. 40 isn't far. I have to go over there today anyway." "Okay Thank you."

-

Riley:
here

"Thank you for driving me Kevin" I said as I opened the cardoor. "Yeah no problem, will you need a ride home?" "No I won't, thank you though" I shut the door and walked up to the house.

I heard Kevin drive away as I knocked on the door. I was greeted by Zane. He was wearing a black thrasher hoodie and gray sweats. "Hi Riley how are you?" He greeted while giving me a hug. "I'm good how are you?" "Good. Come in!" I followed him inside and I shut the door behind me.

I saw Heath on the couch with a black haired girl. They were watching a video laughing at it when heath looked up at me. "Oh hey babayy what's up?" He greeted as he pulled me into a hug. "Nothin, how are you?" "I'm good!" He said as he sat back on the couch. "Oh Maria this is our friend Riley and Riley this is my girlfriend Mariah!" Heath introduced. She got up and hugged me. "Hi girl. Finally another girl." I laughed and she stepped back.  

-

It's now about 5 and I heard the front door open. I was sitting with Zane and Heath our back but the back door was wide open to get all the smoke out of the house since Zane tried to cook. A loud voice beamed through the house, "WHOS HOME?" "Out here!" Zane yelled back. I saw two tall men come out. One with red hair, wearing a white tee shirt that said dontbesad on it and jeans. Then the other. A face I've seen too many times. One I've missed for too long? "T-toddy?" My voice cracked. He looked at me and his jaw dropped. I basically jumped out of my chair and ran into his arms.

DISCLAMIER!!