•11•

🚨⚠️DISCLAIMER🚨⚠️
this whole chapter is basically Riley buying weed and pipes but enjoy.

Riley's pov

I ran outside and got in her Jeep. "Hey sorry it took so long Mike distracted me." "Who's Mike?" She asked as she pulled out of the driveway. "My roommate." "You have roommates?" "Yeah, there's no way I could afford a house like this on my own. I told you I'm moving in with Aryia remember.?" "Oh yeah." "So whatcha got for me?" I asked her. "I brought two of each different carts that I have, couple grams of weed and your gonna be so happy!" She squealed. "What what is it?" She tossed me a big envelope. I opened it and inside we're about 30 edibles in individual packages. "No way, your kidding." "Shit dude I would have brought more money." "Wanna stop at the bank?" She asked. "Yeah sure." I was looking through what she had when my phone started ringing. It was Aryia.

Phone call

R : hi
A : hey where are you?
R : out with my friend why?
A : who?
R : why?
A : just wondering, making sure your safe.
R : don't worry Ar, I'm good.
A : you sure?
R : Aryia you make it sound like I'm with a drug dealer or something.

I looked at Maddie and she started laughing. She knows how Aryia is and how protective he is.

I hung up the phone and decided on what to get. We pulled up to the bank and she parked. "So what are you gonna get?" "I rarely get these and I wanna have them so I don't run out, can I buy all these edibles?" "Girl you better not eat them all at once." She laughed. "No shit. One will make me forget a whole day." I laughed with her. Yeah it seems like a lot but she hasn't had these in a while so I wanna stock up. And maybe sell some myself. "Is that it?" "No, can I get these 6?" Holding up six different cartridges. "And this?" I asked holding up 14 grams of weed. "Yeah, it's gonna be umm" she pulled out her calculator. "So the carts will be $180, the weed I'm gonna charge you just $100 and the edibles will be $120. It's a lot but trust me if you got this from anybody else you'd be broke" "well I'm not gonna need anymore for a good amount of time and I don't know when I'll see you again so yeah let's do it."  I was getting out of the car when she stopped me. "And riley, I was planning on going to this store downtown to get some new bongs so if you want anything might wanna get out some more" "Okay I will." I shut the door, went in the bank used the machine and got $2,000 for the week. I have a savings account for this type of stuff anyway from when I saved up for college but I decided I'm not going to college so now I have like $8,000 in the bank. I never use this much money but I'm gonna go grocery shopping later so I'll need it.

-

"Thank you so much Maddie" I said to her as she pulled in the driveway. "No problem girl." "I'm gonna be broke but good thing I'm getting a job soon. Oh and thanks for letting me use your juul, here." I tossed her the pack of pods and I grabbed my huge bags from the store full of my new bongs and pipes which I'm wicked happy about. Then I took the 3 brown bags from her and put them in one of the bags from the store.

"Shit." I said as I noticed all the guys's cars were here. "What's wrong?" Maddie asked me. "I don't know how I'm gonna sneak this by them. Aryia doesn't like that I smoke and they don't know how much I smoke." I stayed. "We'll get your ass in there and hide this shit dude" she said. "Okay. Thank you once again." I said before shutting the door. I walked up and opened the front door with my free hand. To see nobody thank god. I hurried to my room and locked the door. I put all my bags down on my bed and there was a knock at my door. "Who is it?" I asked. "Mike" I unlocked the door and let him in then locked the door again. "Woah what'd you get?" "You can't tell Aryia anything." I said. I won't. We sat on the bed and I opened the first bag. I pulled out the pipes I got and showed Mike. "Woah these are sick." I then emptied out the other bag. "What's that?" He said pointed to the brown bags. I opened them and showed him. "Can I have one?" He asked, holding up an edible. "I just spent like $1,000 on all this so it's gonna cost you. "How much for this one?" He asked holding up a skull shaped chocolate edible. "$30." "Deal."

Just then we heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?" Mike asked.  "Aryia" "Aryia I'm changing I'll be right out" I panicked and tried my hardest to be quiet putting everything away. "Why are you changing if mikes in there?" "He's not looking!" I put all the pipes and bongs on the shelf in my closet and shut the door then hid the bags under my pillow.

I opened the door and Aryia walked in. "Where'd you go?" "Just for a ride with my friend." "You were gone all day" "no I wasn't. I left at 4." "It's 7." "We stopped at the store. I went with her while she got grocery's." "Okay. Well just checking on you. Love you" "love you too." He then left my room so I locked the door again. I got out the box and took my pipes out and put my weed, carts, and edibles in there neatly. I then took out a battery and a charger and plugged it in, hiding it with my blanket over the window.

I have 6 wired white cubes in my closet so I kneeled down and got my bongs and pipes and started organizing them. "But what happens when Aryia sees these. I mean there right out in the open" Mike asked. "The door will be shut." He nodded as I shut the door. "When are you gonna eat that?" I asked talking about the edible. "I don't know. But here's the money." He said as he took $30 out of his pocket.

Pics of what Riley got from the store.