•8•

I woke up and rollled out of bed with a massive headache.

I didn't get black out so I remember everything perfectly.

Devyn was already gone.

Bad bitches.

Dev:
Hey girlies. I left
early to check on Nav💋.

Kat was already up and dressed and on her phone at my vanity.

"Mornin kat"

"Mornin"

"Andrea wake uppp" I groaned making Kat laugh.

"You hungry?" I asked.

"No not really.

"Oh. I'm gonna go shower." I grabbed my bag from my closet and made my way to the bathroom. I took a quick shower then went back into my room and got dressed in my closet since it was pretty big.

I put on a bluish gray tie diy tee with light gray sweats and tied my hair in a bun leaving my face natural.

I walked out of the bathroom and saw Andrea sitting up looking at her phone.

"She finally awakens" i said referring to Sandra of course.

She looked up at me and rolled her eyes playfully before looking back at her phone.

"What do y'all wanna do today? Just hangout?" I asked bored out of my mind.

"You could film your video" Andrea suggested.

"Do you guys mind?" I asked

"No" they both said.

"Okay".

I grabbed all my bags and set them in front of my bed and then sat my phone in front of my bed and pressed record.

"Hi guys what's up welcome to my channel. Some how Kevin convinced me to start a channel so here it is! So yesterday I went shopping with these girlies and devyn so I thought why not do a hall!"

I grabbed my Victoria's Secret bag.

"Okay so from Victoria's Secret I got this bombshell perfume and this pink silk pajama set and then I just got some bras and underwear but we don't need to show that" I laughed at the end.

"And then for bath and body works I got Autumn Nights shower gel, perfume and lotion, I got the fall traditions fall pack of hand sanitizers it came with, crisp morning air, champagne apple and honey, sweet cinnamon pumpkin, pumpkin cupcake, marshmallow pumpkin latte. And the last thing I got from there was a pumpkin apple candle."

As I was putting everything in the bag I heard the door open. I turned to see Mike.

"Morning Mike" I said smiling.

"Morning Riley. Hey Andrea, Kat." They just smiled at him.

"What's up?"

"I know you have friends over but can I chill in here I'm bored"

"Yeah I'm filming though but you can chill."

"Okay thanks".

He shut the door and leaned against the wall on my bed in frame. Andrea was sitting up against the pillows. I was in the middle of the bed criss cross and Mike was across from me also criss cross but leaning against the wall.

"Okay so then from hot topic I got, these black ripped jeans, this black my chemical romance tee shirt, I got this pink and blue happy thoughts notebook, and a few gel pens."

"I have that same shirt" Mike said as I was putting it away.

"Cool, we should twin sometime" I said smiling. He smiled back.

"And then from target I got these fairy lights since mine are starting to die, I got a fuzzy black throw blanket, I got this juicy couture wallet since it was cheap. I also got this pineapple that lights up different colors with this remote and its a Bluetooth speaker and then I just got some socks."

"We then went to lush and I got these bath bombs." I said showing them to the camera.

"And last we went to shepora. I got the two faced better then sex mascara, gently beauty by Rihanna highlighter, HUDA beauty neons obsessions pallet and then last I got just liquid black eyeliner."

"Alright guys I hope you liked this video if you did make sure it leave a like, comment some video ideas you want to see and don't forget to subscribe"

I then shut off the camera and texted Reggie

Riley:
Hey can you edit
a video for me pls?:)

Reggie:
yea sure send it.

Riley:
*video attachment*
Thanks.

I then started to put everything I bought away and then sat next to mike on the bed.

I then got an email.

Sephora:
Hello Riley! We would like to sponsor your first YouTube video! All you have to do is just convince your viewers to shop for us and we will send you the paycheck. Thanks.

I just got sponsored by Sephora?! Holy shit!

"Guys you won't believe the email I just got!" I excaimed.

"Sephora wants to sponsor my new video!!"

"Congrats rie" mike said giving me a high five.

"Can y'all help me do a bit?" I asked. They all shrugged and then nodded. I have an awesome idea for Mike.